"Depends, who's coming?" I replied. "Hmmm, there's Caspar, Louise my bestie, Joe and me. Oh, also Connor." 

 "I'm definitely coming!" I said quickly. When I heard Connor's name, I knew he will go there to impress or flirt with Zoe. They both left me and I headed to the gym lockers to get my bag. As I closed the locker, Connor was standing there. "I see... you're coming later?" 

"Yes. Yes I am. I am. I really am. I-" I said but he cut me off.

"I GET IT TROYE!" He yelled. 

"Why so upset babe?" I teased.

"I'm just annoyed, cutie," He winked.  

"Oooo, naughty one," I playfully shove him.

"Only for you babe," he said. Oh my gosh, that turned me on. "Btw, Zoe's mine," I whispered. He rolled his eye and left the room.

"That was hot! You both together?" A girl asked. "Oh, I'm Louise. You may know me as Zoella's bestie." 

"I'm Troye, new here. Btw, NO! We're not."

 "The chemistry was there though." 

 "Well, I'm going to go... nice meeting you." I smiled. She smiled back and I left the room. 

 Why would she think that Connor and I are dating? I choose tits over dicks anyday. Connor is handsome and sexy but I'm not gay. Well, that's what I think I am. 

 "Here you ass!" Zoella shouted. I pushed away my thoughts and ran to her. "I told the bus driver you won't use the bus today, I'll drive you to my house." I gladly accepted the ride. We went over to her car and he was there. "What are you doing here?" I asked Connor. "Oh, I told Connor I will drive him too, since he also uses the bus." Zoella informed. 

We both glared at each other with annoyed expression. "I sense something." Zoella said, eyeing both of us back and forth. I rolled my eyes and entered the car. I had to sit beside Connor since the front seat has been taken by Joe. 

-

After that silent car ride, we finally arrived at her house. It's pretty big. Two storeys and a swimming pool. 

"Home sweet home!" Joe shouted. We walked to the entrance of the house and a person opened the door. 

"Caspar? Louise? How did you both enter the house?" Zoe asked them. "Your mom let us enter early." Caspar answered. She laughed at hugged them. "Guys, meet Troye, the new guys I've been telling you." 

Caspar shook my hand and greeted me 'hi'. Louise came and hugged me tightly. "We're going to be great friends," she said. I smiled and laughed. She's so kind. She let go of the hug and whispered, "I'll help you get Connor." 

My eyes widened when she said that. Is she for real? Connor? Pfffft. Disgusting. She's so wrong  I don't like him. He doesn't even like me. We both are fighting over a girl. How can we like each other? 

Someone coughed which made me forget about the thought I had. "What the hell? I was thinking about something! Now I f-ing forgot!" 

"Dude, chill," Connor said. I looked around and everyone was gone. "They all went to the swimming pool while you were in your imagination," he said. I walked pass by him and head over to the pool. 

"Troye! Connor! Get in here!" Caspar shouted. I replied, "No way am I showing my ugly skinny ass body!" 

"Weakling," Connor said beside me. "I'll get Zoe's attention since it's easy for me. Unlike you, ashamed of your own body." He laughed, which hurts my feelings, and took his shirt off, revealing his perfect six packs. Everyone started looking at him, drooling over the fact that his body is so perfect. I have no idea but I drooled too. He's just... hot. 

"She's looking at me now. Give up Troye?" 

"No. Way. Girls like boys not because of their fucking body, well, some though. But seriously, you only think that. You're actually the weak one. Girls only take you because of your body. Ugh, whatever." I was obviously pissed. He actually hurt me when he said that I was 'ashamed' of my own body. I am but he doesn't have to say it out loud. I can't stand people saying that to me. 

I walked away, trying to hold on my tears. I just had enough of people calling me weak because of my body. I looked around and found out that I'm in the kitchen.

Someone's hand grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. It was Connor. 

"What do you want?! Aren't you suppose to go hang out with your Zoeboo?! Show off them perfect abs bitch."

"I'm sorry I said that to you dude, I really am! I feel guilty!" 

"You should be. I have a past history about my body. And you just rubbed it all over my face. Look at yours, you're perfect. You can totally get Zoe. I'm out. I don't want her anymore."

He grabbed my shirt and tried pulling it off but I stopped him. "No, please don't." 

"You can't stop hiding your body, please Troye, I want to see." He grabbed my shirt again but this time, I let him open it off. He slowly pulled my shirt off and revealed my skinny body. "It's actually nice. You got abs as well." 

I still kept my head low, embarrassed about my body. He stepped forward, our chest touching and face inches away from each other. He touched my chin and lifted my head up. "Troye, don't have to be afraid, you're beautiful."

Beautiful? He called me beautiful? 

"R-really?" I nervously asked. His bare skin is touching mine, it feels so weird but I actually like it. 

He tilted his head forward, our nose touched and lips almost touching. 

"What...?" A person said.

Both of us immediately pulled apart. We looked at each other in total shock. What the hell just happened? 

"What was that?" The person said again.

It took time to focus on the figure standing across the kitchen counter. It was Louise. I suddenly froze. "I knew it! You both are together!" 

"No! What the hell! No way!" I exclaimed.

"Explain that then," she waited for us to explain.

"It was nothing, nothing happened. U-uhhh, G-gotta go. I have to go home before mom calls me. Umm, bye." I could see Connor sweat a lot. He waved and quickly left us. "I'm going home guys! I'm taking the taxi!" He yelled at the others who are in the pool. I heard the front door close, that's probably Connor leaving.

"Okay, Troye, what happened with you both? Did you make out? You both were so close and shirtless... you probably did." Louise said.

"No! We didn't. Just, I'm confused. I really am. I have to go home now. I can't handle this much pressure!"

 "I will send you home Troye. You look very pale."

I nodded and wore my shirt again. We head in the car and I told her my house address. After the car ride, we finally reached my house. I thanked and greeted her 'goodbye'. I opened the door of my house and ran to my room, ignoring Tyde who was calling me. 

What the hell happened today?