Chapter 2

Oliver's POV
I was peacefully sleeping in bed when I remembered I had work today I sat up quickly "ShhhhItTTTtT" I thought I got up from bed looked at the clock.

I was 2 hours late. I rushed to my dresser and put on some random clothes diffrent from my pajamas.

I rushed to my car and drove to school(I'm a teacher) hoping not to be late for am extra hour.

Time skip brought to you by My doggo king

I arrived there and rushed to my class as soon as I ran in I fell on the floor. "Great way to start the class." I thought to myself.

"HAHAHAHAH" I heard laughs coming from the class. I just stood up and smiled. Another kid said "Your late detention!" I just laughed.

Me and the class are like best buds we all get along. I walked to my desk and started class.

Another time skip brought to tou by horikoshi(lel)

The class ended the kids had lunch. I just walked to the teacher's lounge and threw myself onto the couch in there.

"Hey it's not time to sleep!" I heard someone say playfully I looked up to see ~Catherine~ another teacher and my childhood BestFriend.

When i came out to her as gay in  high school she stood by me when bullied made fun of me. I dont know what I would do without her.

"Hey cath-cath" I smiled at her "You really have  a good relationship with your class." She laughed.

"Wacha mean?" I asked confused she just looked at me. " I mean you being so short and like a friend to them they actually want you to go out and play football with them!" She laugh-replied

"Seriously?" I asked she just nodded. I walked out to the court. "Hey come play football with us!" A few kids from my kids said.

"Alright but just know I'm not good at sports." I laughed and walked over to the others to play football

After football time skip brought to you by pansexual clown🐬

W-ha I won 5 rounds how!
"Were you guys letting me win or something?" I asked suspiciously  "Maybbeee" a girl from my class replied.

Sorry so many time skips but.... TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TOUYA IS DABI

School was over and I decided to  take a walk instead of driving back home.

I got myself lost and walked into  a dark allyway. I saw something terrifying...I just froze...shocked not know what to do....