10

I was in my office when I heard someone knock at the door

I was in my office when I heard someone knock at the door. "Come in.", I called out. Reece entered, wearing only a pair of boxers. "Grace.", he greeted, walking over to me. "What on earth are you weari-", I started, but his finger on my lips cut me off. "Shh, come here.", he whispered, leaning down and capturing my lips in a passionate kiss.

Instinct takes over and I wrap my hands around his neck, kissing him back. He effortlessly lifts me up with one hand, clearing the contents of my desk onto the floor with his other. He laid me down and got on top of me. I shivered as my bare back touched the cold wood of my desk.

Wait, what happened to my dress?

Still kissing me, his hand made it's way down to my thighs. He parted them and dipped his fingers in my wetness. Then, he shoved two fingers inside me.

I moaned into his mouth and tried to get him to move faster, but he took his time moving his fingers in and out of me. His mouth moved down to my breasts and he began fingering me faster.

"Oh fuck!" My voice was hoarse as I moaned for him to keep going. "Yes, I'm so close..."

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

My eyes flew open and I shot out of bed, almost falling over in the process.

It was just a dream.

I sat back down, rubbing my eyes. "Fuck's sake, I didn't even get to cum.", I said groggily, to no one in particular. Yawning, I looked up at the clock above my door and froze.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!"

× × ×

I walked into the conference room and everyone fell silent. As I made my way to the head of the table, I didn't miss the uneasy glances that the seated men shared.

I wondered if it was because of my choice of outfit, or another reason. I decided that it was probably the former. I was late, so I just threw on the first dress I could get my hands on and put my hair up into a quick ponytail while brushing my teeth.

The dress was neon pink and unfortunately about 2 sizes too small for me. I had gained a bit of weight since I'd gotten pregnant. Although, even though I was 7 months along the line, my bump was barely visible.

I sat down and straightened my back, looking up. "Good morning everyone. I trust that you're all well.", my voice filled the silent room and echoed off the walls. I tried to sound as professional as I could.

"Before we start, Reece...", I turned to my second in command. "...did you take care of Mario's body?", I asked him. "I had Abele take care of it.", he replied. I nodded and turned back to everyone.

"According to Mr. Greco, Maffeo and his so called gang, aren't just that. They've joined what was left of the American mafia, and he is now the Don.", I announced. Everyone's eyes widened and their whispers filled the room.

"May I speak, boss?", someone raised their hand and I nodded, holding my hands up for everyone to settle down. I recalled his name being Piero. "We've all been talking...as it is we are weaker than before. No offense to you.", he added the last part quickly. "None taken. Well then, out with it Piero." I strummed my fingers on the table impatiently.

"Fact of the matter is, we're not as strong as we could be. And now that we know it's the American Mafia that we're up against, we cannot afford this. We think that you should start looking into forming an alliance with the Russian mafia.", he informed me.

I thought about it for a while before replying. "I see. And does everyone agree with Piero?" Everyone nodded in agreement. Reece just looked at them doubtfully. "I think it would be a mistake, Ace. The Russians cannot be trusted.", he intervened.

I frowned, taking both opinions into consideration. After a while I nodded. "I agree with Reece, they can't be trusted." Everyone around me began whispering dismally, shooting worried looks at each other. "However..."

They were silent once more, waiting for me to continue. "I also agree with Piero. We need to be stronger to take on the Americans. Therefore, I will reach out to the Russian mafia's leader, to discuss an alliance."

They all nodded approvingly and I dismissed them. Reece walked over to me once everyone had left. I bit my lip, thinking back to my dream.

Ugh, damn pregnancy hormones.

"Grace?", he interrupted my thoughts. "Sorry, can you repeat that?", I asked, clearing my throat. "Are you sure you want to get the Russians involved?", he repeated. I sighed and shook my head. "We have no other option. We have no idea how many more people Maffeo has recruited, and with the life of my baby on the line...", I trailed off.

He nodded. "I just hope that they don't screw us over.", he said with a sigh."They wouldn't dream of it.", I told him. He gave me a questioning look and I grinned. "Because if they do, I'll cut off their dicks and feed it to them."

-

Hey cupcakes!💕

Things are finally getting (kinda) interesting! I was so tired of it being gloomy lmao, so I added a bit of smut for you guys ;)

A huge thank you to TheSavageWoman for the idea! You're amazing! ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment along the way :)

~Venus the Alien 👽