"There is a new baby in the class unnie."

"Really? A baby?"

"Yes, his name is Sehun." Haneul's adorable baby voice made Yeseul feel better, hearing the younger girl tell her everything about her day. Most days Haneul repeated what she said already, but Yeseul always acted surprised. She wondered if that new habit had something to do with the death, but shook off the thought. She hoped what she was doing for her was enough to forget.

"Unnie balloon." Haneul pointed at a man across the street selling balloons. It was right across from Joon's school. Yeseul told her they could get it after they picked up Joon, so the two sisters went into the school.

"Joon- ah!" She spotted her brother crouching down on the sidewalk using a small twig to pick at the ground. Running up to her brother she spotted headphones on his ears.

"Huh? Joon?" she called.

"Hi Yeseul." Yeseul towards Joon's teacher with a smile. The older lady pulled Joon up and tapped his headphones.

"I found these in the back of my closet and thought Joon would benefit from them. You can use them when things get too loud or if he is acting up. Just play some soft music and he will be calm. They are noise cancelling too so he can wear them regularly. It will help him concentrate too." Yeseul nodded gratefully at the lady.

"Thank you so much!" They continued to talk about Joon's progress before they finally left. Yeseul held both their hands as they walked out.

"Balloon!" Haneul demanded as she jumped around pointing at the eye catching colors. Yeseul laughed at her sister's excitement.

"One second, let me just find a dollar." Opening up her wallet she got distracted digging through for a single dollar.

"Hurry!!" Haneul grabbed Yeseul's arm making her drop the wallet. The contents spilling out onto the floor. Yeseul bent quickly to pick everything up.

Finally after putting everything away and finding a dollar she turned to her siblings.

"Here." She looked around. "Where is Joon?!" Yeseul looked around and then saw the young boy getting ready to walk across the street. As he gasped as time slowed. Her head snapping between the fast paced cars coming straight at her little brother and her oblivious brother who was busy staring at the stripped crosswalk.

"JOON!" She screamed as she pushed Haneul behind her and took off in a run. Running onto the street she managed to grab her little brother but the blaring horn from the right side revealed the presence of a fast truck coming straight at them. Panicking Yeseul through her arms around Joon as she crouched down with him. Accounting seconds before impact would hit. Her heart racing. The sound got louder and then—

She felt a harsh pull from behind making her stand up and then she felt her body fly across with Joon in her arms. She fell onto something hard, but she wasn't filled with pain. Cracking open her eyes she looked around seeing that she was on the other side of the street.  Glancing underneath her she saw a boy. Not just anybody but The boy.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Jaemin yelled at Joon who was distracted by the dirt on the floor. He looked down at his bleeding elbow and the disheveled girl on top of him as the rage built up. The boy looked old enough to know better than to cross a busy street.

Yeseul pusher herself off and wrapped her arms around Joon.

"Joon-ah. I'm sorry. Noona is sorry. Are you okay?" Joon's happy eyes met Yeseul making her feel relieved as she hugged him tighter. Smiling that he wasn't hurt or scared.