#26: The Powers Hidden From Us

Start from the beginning

"who would come with you?"  Kyle asked with a sigh.

"Brendan, Vincent, Cornelia and Stephanie." - Sapphire

"Absolutely not! You've been put in danger once because of Stephanie's carelessness!" Kyle protested.

"So it's my fault!? How could you blame me when Sapphire went on her own to save Brendan and April!" Stephanie asked in disbelief.

"if you didn't went out in the woods then maybe Rei was not alone in saving those two." Kyle snarled at Stephanie. Voice full of anger.

"she told us to do anything we want!"

"you should've known that anything could happen in this life we run."

"isn't she the strongest amongst us! Why can't she stop getting killed!?"

"none of us is invisible! It just so happens that we are all on guard and doesn't let our curiosity or desires get in the way of our duty!"

"why you!! Are you saying that I'm a selfish brat!!?"

"isn't that true!!!?? You're letting your anger towards Rei cloud your agendas."

"Fuck-------" Steph didn't finish talking as Sapphire cut off their banter.

"Stop your pointless banter. My head's pounding from all of it. Kyle, my decision is final." Sapphire all but said in her cold voice that made everyone stop and shiver even Kyle and Joshua. It only means that Sapphire was all business.

"I'm out of here! None of you even listens." Kyle said before going out of the room.

Sapphire just rubbed her head before looking at Joshua who stayed with a dark look. "Why are you going out, Josh?"

"I'm gonna find some kind of cure for my mate." Joshua answered.

"who are you going with?" -Sapphire.

"Mark, Nathan and Jewel." - Joshua

"good." she then looked at April and Kayden. "could the two of you do something to calm your brother?"

"I don't know Phire. Brother's a bit too hot headed." Kayden answered scratching his head.

"Don't worry, we will do our best to do so." April answered with a small smile.

"Good, now onto the most pressing matter. As we all know, all of us has power because of our heritage but some of us had discovered that there's another power lying inside us waiting to be recalled." Sapphire explained.

"once again." Conrad added, which made everyone look at him. "your powers were locked from over used though I don't know what they do. The most famous was the Ice Demon's powers. All of them controls a part of nature. The others not so much. Mark I think yours was about spells, offensive and defensive along with some healing. They were all forgotten spells. Much powerful than the new ones."