What is love?

Becky POV

I flipped through Instagram, looking at picture that were tagged Mark_Tuan. I felt myself unconsciously smiling at every picture I saw of him. When i came to it, my face fell. "You see this? I always end up smiling whenever I see you" i tapped a picture of him and my chest tightened. "It hurts. Yet I love to see you smiling." I find this hilarious. Is this some kdrama?

I went off Instagram and started texting my best friend Alana.

B: Yo Alana

No reply.

B: Alanaaaaaa~

Still no reply. I fake cracked my knuckles. Bring it on. I started to spam her.

B: A~~~
ALANA~~
ALAAAAA~
ALANAAAA KIM~~~~~
ALALALALALALALANAAAAA~
HELLOOOO??
HEYOO~~
TALK TO ME~
BACK TO EARTH ALA~~
BACK TO EAARTTHHHHH!
GET YOUR BUTT BACK TO YOUR PHONE!
HELLOOOOOO!
ILL KEEP SPAMMING YOUU~~
HELLOOOO?!!!

A: SHUT UP WOMAN!! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FAMILY MEETING AND EVERY TIME MY DAD TRIED TO TALK HE WAS INTEREUPTED!

B: Yo. Ok. Anyways. Can I ask you something?

A: LISTEN TO ME!

B: Ok. So. If there's this person you want to meet so bad, but you're scared, And you love him so much, So much you don't even know if this is love anymore. Like it's so painful, but isn't love supposed to be painful? Is it too painful to be considered love? Whenever You think of him. You feel happy yet sad, relieved yet in pain. What is this? Is this love?

A: ...... Meet who?

B: No one important. This is not me. I'm just saying.

Lies.

A: Oh. Ok

B: I'm just curious

A: Lol. Ok cuz I was like "... OAO"

B: Lol.

A: So you're asking me what this means?

B: Yea. Like is it love?

A: Well. There are boundaries in love. There's loving someone a lot. And there's becoming obsessive. Well I guess...

B: Yea?

A: Hmm. I dunno. I can't really tell you the answer unless I know this person.

B: Why?

A: I dunno. It's just hard to interpret. But let's just say everything in life isn't easy. And love is just one of those many things. If you want to meet him, then go meet him even if it takes a while.

B: If you know who the person is, would you know the answer?

A: Yes

B: Definitely?

A: I'm pretty sure.

B: Even if you don't know the person?

You don't know this side of me. It's so different you won't even be able to recognise me...

A: I guess. Just tell me the situation. That'll be easier I guess. Like... she's never met him before?

B: No

A: Can she meet him?

B: No

Never... I highly doubt I can....

A: Those kind of love hurt. Because you love him yet he's so far away from you. If you had this much love for a person who you could talk and meet any day it would be much easier.

B: Haha. Yea.

A: Love is painful. But I guess that's the whole meaning. But if you truly love him, you will over come the pain. Because there will be a reward for your patience. God knows how much this person loves him. If he can see that she has been waiting, and she has not given up he'll give her a chance. Does that kinda answer your question?

B: I guess. But what if he never knows?

He'll never know that I'm waiting...

A: Who? The guy?

B: Yea. Cuz like she can't meet him. So how would he know?

A: You've just got to wait. If you can't have him, you also have to wait. Don't grieve for too long. Because in the end, something better will come your way to replace him, if he isn't for you. If he is for you, things will gradually turn out. Do I know this girl by any chance?

B: No.

A: Hmm. Ok

B: Yea. Thanks again Alanya. And sorry for wasting your time.

A: Yea. You wasted 5 minutes if my life. You owe me BIG time. But anyways. I'll think about it more.

B: No. It's fine. This is enough. And also. That 5 minutes if your life is useless. Besides. You're my dictionary for a reason -3- especially when it comes to these kinda kdrama shz

A: ..... I will strangle you the next time i see you. But I wanna find the meaning as well. So it's ok.

B: Oh. Ok. Have you ever felt that way?

A: how dare you ignore me but Yes. Ive felt that way before.

B: Bambam?

A: Yes. Anyways. I gtg. Family meeting back on track T T

B: GL XD Hope you die~

A: F u. I won't. I still need to strangle you

B: Byeee /)

A: Tch -3- Bye /)

..... Now what to do. Other than going on Instagram and youtube and watching more kdrama or Kpop variety shows or texting and studying.

.... That is all I ever do though. I just realised that I have no life. Wow. Shame on me. But I don't care. I enjoy doing it. So it's fine.

So. Now what do I do? Let's just check out Instagram. I scrolled down. Let's go back on pictures tagged Mark_Tuan. What's this? Airport? Where are they now? I tapped the picture. What a minute. This is the International Sydney Airport! They're in Australia?! Not to mention, Sydney! That's here! That's where I am! OMG!

B: ALAAAAAAAA!
ALA!
ALA!
ALA!
ALA!
ALAAAAA!

A: WHAT?!

B: GOT7's IN SYDNEY!"

A: Yea nice jk. Anyways. Gtg.

B: IM SERIOUS!

A: Yea serious too. Byee~

B: ...

She left....