Ch 10:Lies & Tears

Start bij het begin

Todoroki only raised a brow at that and sighed. He pondered for a couple of seconds before saying his final choice," very well then, go ahead. But, I expect you to be here tomorrow on time. And about your pay, no cash shall be deducted from it seeing as this is an emergency."

I let a sigh out at that time. A sigh of relief."I must head out now".I bowed, giving him a thank you and an apology. He only nodded and told me that I should get going.

And I did that. I called a cab and informed Uraraka that I'm heading there right now.

-~~-~-~-A couple of minutes passed before I arrived at the corner of the street where that place is. I walked towards the backrooms and entered my room. I still haven't thought how I would tell Shigaraki about the trip I'm planning to take with the kids, and I don't plan on telling him anytime soon.

As I was deep in thought I felt the touch of someone on my back. I jumped at the sudden heat of a hand. Turning around I saw Kacchan.

'Ah...I haven't seen him in quite the while...'

"Why did you take so long? That guy has been shitting on us to have you hurry up."He rubbed his neck and sighed.

"Sorry, this time I had to ask Todoroki for permission to-"

Out of nowhere he grabbed my wrists and pushed me to the wall. The sudden knock on the back of my head hurt like hell, especially with this guy's hands squeezing on my wrists."Why the hell are you asking for permission? You aren't his dog that needs to bark at his owner for permission to leave the house."The grip on my wrists suddenly left loose.

"Why the hell did you do that?! Did you have to go to such extreme measures just to teach me a lesson you asshole?!"I rubbed my wrists, noticing the blue bruise that was now there."You bastard...I also hate the idea of having to yap at him like a dog but what else can I do? It's not like I can just tell him that the babysitter of his children is a fucking stripper who's here only to pay for the debt his stupid self made with some shitty guys just so he can find his mother that may not even be alive?!"

I gasped for breath, falling to my knees. Before I knew it, the knot in my throat untied itself and the tears came falling. I was running out of air as my breaths became unsteady. I could hear Kacchan yell something out but I couldn't hear him clearly

'Ah...I feel empty...What the hell am I even doing here? I want to go home and sleep...' My vision became all fuzzy and blurry. Was it because of the tears? I don't know. All I know is that after that I passed out.

Todoroki's P.O.V:I couldn't believe the news at first: Midoriya fell unconscious and was now at the hospital. Someone named Bakugo informed me of the news and, told me to not make a scene when I 

arrived at the hospital.

I had to let Yaoyorozu leave earlier than I expected and drove to the hospital Bakugo named me. 

Upon arriving there I was told with what I already knew about him fainting.

I know Bakugo told me to not make a scene but how could I just ignore this: when I did the background check on Midoriya I found out about the absence of his mother. I knew Midoriya was lying with his excuse of going out but I thought 'hey, it must be something important if he's capable of lying to my face'.But, if it wasn't the fake news of his mother that made him faint, 

then what was it?

Whatever it was, I had to apologize to him once he wakes up because part of his current bad state is because of me, because of my stupidity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:1245 Words

Guess who's back????

Me!The author many hate because of the long breaks I take!I'll try to publish weekly once again.After all,I have a duty to attend to:to provide y'all witha chapter every week.I haven't been that active on Wattpad because of lack of motivation.

I was pretty depressed you could say(?).

There really isn't much to say actually,I was just,empty minded I suppose(?).

Anyways,I'll try my best to continue publishing chapter for y'all!

Please stay safe everyone,wear a mask when you're going out,use hand sanitizer frequently,and keep your safe 6-feet distance!

Love y'all and have an awesome week!

Final Word Count:1340 Words