< • Chapter Six • >

Start from the beginning

"Actually, where is your boyfriend, Deku-Kun?", Uraraka asked, finding the other hanging with Kaminari. "Ah! We actually decided to hang with our friends today, since we've noticed we haven't been hanging out with them as much," he laughed. But seeing that Kirishima was hanging out with his crush, it did leave a great sting to his heart. "A-anyways, enough about that, how about you guys? How are you doing with your love life, so far?"

Of course, Uraraka was the first to brag, saying how amazing their first date was. And Tsuyu keep croaking on about how cute Uraraka was during the haunted house. She pretended to be all brave, only to end up, she was quivering behind her 'even braver' girlfriend before they were even halfway to the exit. Uraraka's face became bright red, as she denied ever doing such, with Tsuyu found even more cute.

As for Iida and Todoroki, things were running along smoothly, although Iida was still prohibiting anything to extreme until both were married, which did leave Todoroki a little sulky. But the occasionally kisses were fine, and Todoroki did promise to wait until they were married to do... certain things. Oh! But they did have a date not too long ago. It wasn't at the Amusement park, like the other two, but theirs was a small café. Todoroki was talking about his new theory, and Iida kept using science and such to convince him otherwise. Overall though, the date was fun and eventful. But no matter was science and physics Iida used, Todoroki wasn't going to give up his 'nonsensical theories' no matter what. Sorry Iida.

All throughout that conversation, Shinsou noticed that something was off about Midoriya, and decided to pry about after school. For now, "Hey, Midoriya?", Shinsou called out. Midoriya turned to the sleep deprived cat, as soon as he finished putting his scraps in the bin. "Yes, Shinsou?", the sinnamon roll answered curiously. "Want to hang out after school?", Shinsou asked. Midoriya thought for a while. He did need to talk about this all with someone and Shinsou was the only one he knew who could keep a secret. "Okay!", he agreed. Just then, the bell went. Time for class, Midoriya thought exhaustedly.

The last bell for the day took longer than expected, as Midoriya finally stood out of his sit. But just as he went to pick up his stuff from the table, he noticed Kaminari pounce over to Kirishima. "Are you ready to watch a movie tonight. I have been waiting to watch Spiderman, Into The Spider-Verse, with you!!", Kaminari yapped with excitement. Although Kirishima eyes were clouded, he smiled. "Of course, bro! Wouldn't missed for the world!", he answered with a smirk.

There it was again. Izuku's heart betraying him once again. He hated the feeling, however, at the same time, he knew it was only fair. He was the one who decided to put distance between the both, but why did it have to hurt this much?

"MIDORIYA!", Shinsou said, finally gaining the other's attention. They were both in Shinsou's dormitory, playing a game, that had already declared the sleep deprived teen as the winner. "Y-yes, Shinsou?", Izuku asked, shakily. "You've been acting weird ever since lunch. Did something happen between you and Kirishima?", Shinsou interrogated. Midoriya suddenly curled up in a ball of despair, which only confirmed Shinsou's suspicions.