< • Chapter Six • >

Start from the beginning

Kirishima finally entered the classroom. He glanced at Izuku for a spilt second, before sitting in his seat. He sighed hopelessly. How long must they keep a distance for? He hoped it wasn't for long, not liking this feeling one bit. I'll wait until he's ready, he decided. But that was better said than done.

Kirishima was the last to enter the room, the surroundings being deathly quiet. This was strange, since for the past week, they had been pestered and tortured by all sorts of curious beings, so what made that change? He finally looked to Izuku's sit. Instead of him waiting impatiently for the teacher's arrival or talking to his friends, he was looking out the window with an emotional expression. Kirishima wanted to called out for him, but remember the note from this morning, and decided not to act. With a sadden look on his face, he went to sit down at his chair, covering his face with his arms. He hoped this wasn't going to last long, for both of their sakes.

It was finally lunch time, as Kirishima arrived at Kaminari's chair. "Hey Kamibro! Whatcha up to?", he asked. Kaminari was confused, looking around for another presence. When he couldn't find the 'other presence', he turned to his bro in question. "Where is Midoriya?? I thought the couple would come together," he said awkwardly. "We decided we should hang out with our friends today. It wouldn't be manly of us to ignore our companions just because we're dating!"

Kaminari chuckled. "Well, I have no complaints about that. As long we have our movies nights every Wednesdays and Fridays, we're all good!", the living charger said. Kirishima then remembered that yesterday was Wednesday and what happened that night. He suddenly couldn't help his face from going red, as he tried to calm himself down enough to respond to his bro. "S-sorry about last night! I was with Izuku and I just kind of forgot!"

Kaminari just patted his back and smiled. "It's alright bro! I'll forgive you this time, if you watch a movie with me tonight!", he chuckled. But Kirishima's thoughts went back to the note. "Y-yea...", he answered, sadly. The Pikachu now knew something was up, but decided not to pry, until later. "Alright! Time for lunch!", he declared as they both headed off.

*~---------~* (Hello everyone! Toby 13, here! How are you enjoying Author~Qween's book so far? Don't forget to vote for more and comment so the Author can enjoy all your crazy feedback!)

Midoriya gently put down his meal, joining his mini squad for the first time since he arrived back. To say, it felt weird, and awkward finally sitting back with his crew, especially they were all coupled together. Uraraka was with Tsuyu and Iida was with Todoroki. It made for quite the scene. The only one, (besides him), who didn't have their 'significant other' with them was Shinsou, who looked up from the burger he was about to eat. "You're not with Kirishima this time?", he asked. By now, the whole 'Dekusquad' looked up.