101℉

I apologize for not updating! I don't have a laptop anymore either, which has made it a bit more difficult. However, I will try to update more often! I have motivation! Also, I know we don't like Kenny but for the sake of the timeline.

This is a request by @niallandross , I hope you like it! And if not, I can always redo it.

At the end, there will be a teaser for a new book I'm working on! Or planning to.

-

It was hot.

Ridiculously hot.  101℉ to be exact.

And the band still had to practice. They were still on their tour, and they had to be ready for the next concert. They had a small break and needed to prepare for the upcoming slew of shows. Everyone was on stage, currently setting up for their rehearsal. They had a 10 gallon Gatorade cooler on a separate fold up table that was full of ice and water for everyone to drink when they needed water. 

Brendon was laying down at the edge of the stage, his eyes closed. He was already sweaty, although no one had played anything yet. He sighed, slowly running a hand through his already damp hair. He turned over once he heard Dallon plug in his bass, laid onto his back once again. Dallon looked over at Spencer, who sighed and shrugged a little. He leaned on the table, taking another sip of his drink.

After laying there for another minute, Brendon slowly stood up and stretched a little, rubbing his head. Spencer looked at him, getting a bit worried. 

"You alright man?" Brendon just nodded, walking over to the mic without saying another word.  Kenny looked over at his two friends, then looked back over at Brendon. The three of them exchanged looks until Brendon spotted it.

"What?" He had a look on his face, and it wasn't a happy one. Dallon shook his head.

"Nothin." Spencer shook his head as well, walking over to the drums.

~

After a couple of songs, the band took a well-deserved break. Everyone made there way over to the table to get water, except for Brendon. Brendon put the mic back on the stand and just sat down, panting softly as sweat dripped down his forward. The other three grabbed cups and filled them with water, then drank them and repeated the process some times. Still, Brendon didn't move.

"You guys ready?" He looked over at his friends, looking almost annoyed. Dallon made a face, unsure of how to feel of Brendons tone. 

"You need water." Spencer looked at him, filling his cup up with a bit more water. Brendon just shook his head. 

"No I don't, I'm fine." He wiped some sweat off his forehead with his arm, sighing. Spencer and Dallon exchanged glances, getting concerned over their friend. 

"Well, you don't look fine," Dallon spoke up, looking him over. Brendon was extremely sweaty and pale. He slowly stood up, wavering a little.

"Guys, I'm fine!" He glared at them, letting out a shaky breath. "I-" he gulped "I-i'm fine." he stood there for a moment before collapsing. Dallon's eyes widened, he was the first to run over to him. Spence was close behind, then soon Zach. Kenny had been busy on his phone, but when he saw what had happened he also ran over. Dallon looked around quickly, thinking. 

"G-get a cup of water!" he shouted, looking back down at his friend. He gulped, shaking Brendon. Spencer nodded and shot up, running back to the water table. He took the top off of the cooler, then filled the cup with water and ice.

"Brendon...!" Dallon shouted, hoping he would wake up. He looked up as Spencer stopped back at them, handing the cup of water to him. Dallon grabbed the cup and shooed his friends away, just pouring the cup over Brendon. Brendon closed his eyes tighter, then inhaled quickly and opened his eyes, looking around frantically. 

"Wh-what-" He whimpered and gulped, unsure of what happened. Dallon sighed, everyone watching the scene unfold. Zach walked over and sighed. 

"I got-" Dallon just shook his head and picked up his friend before anything could say anything else. "I got him." Brendon looked up at Dallon, unsure of what was going on or what to do. Dallon stood up straight and walked all the way back to the bus, going to Brendon's bunk to lay him down.

"What happened...?" He said softly, watching his surroundings.

"You passed out..." Dallon sighed, slowly laying Brendon down. He squeaked and shook his head, sitting up.

"I-i gotta get back we gotta-" Brendon said quickly, his mind racing. Dallon shook his head and gently pushed him back down.

"No, you have to rest." He looked at him before turning and walking to get his friend some water. Brendon watched him, shifting slightly to get comfortable. The other came back with a bottle of cold water. 

"When I get back I expect at least half of this to be gone, okay?" Brendon made a face but didn't protest. He nodded a little and sighed. Dallon once again turned and started to walk, but this time to go back to the stage.

"Wait Dall- p-please don't leave me..." Dallon stopped short, tensing up a little. He just nodded and walked back to his friend in need, slowly sitting down next to him. Brendon looked over at his tall bandmate, hesitating.

"Can you lay with me...?" His voice almost came out in a whisper, but it was still audible. Dallon looked at him, a little shocked, but complied. He slowly climbed into the bunk with Brendon before he could change his mind. He sighed softly and laid on his side, facing his friend. Brendon looked at him, getting comfortable. Even if that meant snuggling into his friend, his face buried into Dallon's chest.

"Thank you, Dall..." He mumbled, grabbing fistfuls of Dallons shirt. Dallon only smiled and held the smaller close.

"Of course."

-

Sorry that's a bit short! Hoped you liked it! If you want me to change anything let me know.

Now, here's the teaser:

I can't believe this is happening...

It can't be real.

None of this can be real.

It can't-

"You alright back there?" Brendon looked back, smiling softly. I nodded a little, offering a small smile.

Yeah, there was no fucking way this was real.

-

Its a adopted by Brallon book, but I have a lot of ideas. I think it could be good! But, I'm not the one reading it. I'll update later this week, this put me in a good mood. I forgot how much of an impact writing had on me.