Doolittle Flight Squadron

Doolittle Flight Academy an all boys school dedicated to the art of aerial combat. Just like their female counterpart this school is also based on a large carrier that doubles as a school the name of said carrier is the USS Hornet in remembrance of the ship that had actually launched the Doolittle raid and all of its accomplishments afterwards. Unfortunately the American version of combat sports were being vastly outplayed when it came to viewership compared to their Japanese counterpart. Fourtanetly for the Americans MEXT has seen a massive increase in viewership ever since the battle that would decide Oorai girls Academy's fate. They put two and two together and realized they needed something new and interesting to keep viewership high and to keep sponsorships on board.

This brings us to where we are now as the small school carrier named after the Uss. Hornet is full steaming it's way towards Japan, with its small flight of young men and aircraft. One of these young men is Dewey BlackBurn a somewhat tall young man standing at 6ft 3in with a pretty average build and being 18 years old he was not the oldest of the squad but he wasn't the youngest. Dewey was wearing his flight jacket and flight suit sitting in his own personal hanger inside the hornet.

Right now Dewey was reading the new rules issued to him and his squad so far they seemed simple enough. For starters only fighters and fighter-bombers were to be allowed to participate which made sense, since a single bomber would be overpowered with the amount of destruction it could bring forth. Secondly, no plane is allowed to attack the flag tank, and no plane is to attack any tank until the enemy's planes are all knocked out. The third rule states that no team is allowed to field more than five planes. The last rule is what didn't make any sense to you schools may choose whether to use an all boys, all girls, or mixed flight team. This rule made you scratch your head a bit wasn't the whole point of bringing in your team a way of getting boys involved. Turning around Dewey looks at his plane a P-47G nicknamed "Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell" or mostly referred to over radio as either "Slim" or "Slim Pickens" the plane's nose art was a man sitting on a bomb waving a cowboy hat in the air.

(Don't own it)

(Don't own it)

The one thing that scared you the most about this whole thing was right now your flight squad had been put up for "auction" amongst the schools. And whichever school won you would be forced to join. You would also miss your hanger on the Hornet it's fate is still undecided it would depend on if the school that receives your team would want another carrier or not. Hopefully the oversized carriers would have enough room for all the things needed to keep your planes working and flying properly if it did come to that you mused to yourself. You shook off the worries and exited your hangar and started making your way to the flight deck passing by your teammate's hangars. The first being your second in command Dane Stevie he flies a P-51 mustang named "No Guts, No Glory", Next were the twins Elliot and Scott Olson both P-38 lighting pilots with the planes being named "Thing 1" and "Thing 2". And finally Torsten "tory" Grant who flies a F4-U Corsair named "Flyswatter". Continuing to the flight deck you scanned the horizon to see an island you could only guess was Japan. It looks like your new life as a student in Japan was only a few hours from officially starting.

(Starting chapter so kinda short but what school do you think these guys should be teamed up with)

ALSO YES I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE FOR A LONG TIME