Chapter 2 Lunch

After roni and I had a conversation on who would be better at league of legends, Dan or Phil and we both came to the terms that Dan would probably be better at it, since phil can hardly walk in games. At this point the bell rang and I was headed off to my first class. "Yay, Spanish" I said sarcastically to roni while we walked to our classes. She chuckles and says "you should have just changed your schedule, before your mom even noticed." I said "yeah, but if she ever found out she would ground me for life, no joke" I really wanted to join French with roni, not just because my friend was in it. I have wanted to take French ever since I was in the 3rd grade. When I told my mom about it she said I HAD to take Spanish, it would be good for later in life. I knew she was right, but that doesn't change the fact that I didn't like it. Once we reached roni's class I sarcastically said "good luck and don't die." Then she replied with a quirky smile "no promises!" Then I headed off to my class witch was not to far off from roni's, It was just down a couple of classes.

~some time passes~

By this time it was lunch and I couldn't wait to sit down and wait for all of my friends. I sat down with my other friend who was already at the spot that we sit at. She looks up and greets me with a nod and goes back to her drawings. Her name is Meg. Meg is not much of a talker, maybe it's because she doesn't like any of the idiots at our school or maybe it's because she's too focused with her drawings. It doesn't bother me, I just think it's interesting, but she does talk a lot more when she's around us. Anyway I sat down next to her and glanced at what she was drawing. It was a man in a top hat with a smile filled with sharp teeth. I like Meg's drawing they're really good, but most people don't like her drawing because they're a little 'creepy' some would say. I do agree they are a little creepy, but I'm not freak out by it, I think it's cool, because that's Meg's style and it was her own. I look back up to see someone walking toward us. "Oh no" I said to myself. My heart immediately pumped faster. It was my friend Angel, holding hands with my crush George. I had to think fast I didn't want to make eye contact with them it would hurt to much. I quickly took out my phone and stared at it intensely. Not daring to look up. I quickly decided to look at photos of diego, he always makes me feel better. I felt like I was going to be sick! I mean why me, why am I going through this. My friend angel knowing that I like George, is dating him. I didn't know what to think of it. So I just looked at some pictures of diego. I wanted to cry, but I knew if I did that it would draw attention and that's the last thing I wanted to do. As they finally past I huffed. "Finally" I whispered under my breath. Then right behind them was roni she greeted me with a wave and sat down next to me "Im going to go get something to eat." I said as I get up and dust myself off. "See you later" roni said while having a pice of sandwich in her mouth. Meg didn't look up witch didn't surprise me. Anyway as I get my food I decide to listen to some more music trying to forget about angel and George. Weightless by all time low started to play. This was the perfect song for the perfect moment. Ah yes, I guess you can say I'm stuck in a rut.