Afraid of the Hurt...

I smiled as Luka laid me down on the bed. He smiled as he took off my shirt. My body purred with every touch and when he sucked my nipple I moaned in ecstasy. My nipples were instantly hard and my dick was throbbing in my jeans. I looked down at Luka who was now unzipping my pants and as he did my member fell throbbing out of my pants.

"Wow... so big. I think it might hurt Adrien..." Luka started to suck hard on my dick. Damn his tongue felt so good on my member.

"I'm going to..." I tried to fight the urge but it couldn't be helped I came in his mouth and as i looked down i heard him gulp. "Why did you swallow that?" I asked in admiration.

"I wanted to see how you tasted!" He said as he took his shirt and pants off.

"Damn you're so freaking hot..." I sighed as i layed my head back onto the pillow.

"Are you ready for me?" He smiled as he shoved a finger into my ass.

"Shit. what the hell was that?" I asked as i scrunched my face in discomfort.

"Just my finger." He leaned down and licked me as his finger penetrated me even deeper.

"What's next" I asked unsure of what was to come " Now you have to take me in" He smiled as his dick probed my ass. "Will it hurt? Because I'm afraid..." I clenched up. "Only for a second." He smiled that pervy smile again and thrusted so deep inside. I moaned at the pain and the pleasure we were both feeling. I couldn't take it. I cam harder and as i did i felt him ejaculate inside.

"Damn that was so good Adrien," he smiled side ways as he layed down beside me.

"good night Adrien." He said as he laid his head on my chest.

"Good night Luka" I said as i laid my hand on his back and for the first time in my life i wasn't afraid of the future or being a man because now i was one and i had luka!