Why am I afraid he does not see me?

It was morning. I just rolled out of bed and stepped on to the floor. My head pounded as the alarm went off. I sat at my desk chair and sighed with a bit of irritation. Life had gotten from bad to worse and my late night drinking wasn't helping at all. I shrugged my shoulders. My dad won't let me see my friends. I have no life. This really sucked hard. That's
But there was something really bothering me. It was nagging at me constantly. I wanted to see Luka again. Ever since we met he's all I can think about. I don't know why I care so much to see him again. I just do. So I had a plan. I'd invite him over tonight to help me with my homework. Perfect!
I turned on my computer and clicked the call button. Why was I doing this. It couldn't be helped. I just had to see him again.
The phone began to ring and I waited there patiently. And as soon as Luka picked up. I hung up. What was i doing. Why did i just do that? I didn't even let him say hello or anything. What is wrong with me? Why can't I talk to him? Do I like him? No! No way! Not happening! But maybe there's another reason. So I tried again. and again and finally... "Hello? Adrien?"

"Oh! Hi Luka. I'm kinda having a study party tonight and was wondering if you would like to meet me here at 5pm tonight at my house?" My nerves were getting to me. I was sweating like a pig in the sun. I'm just glad he hadn't turned the camera on and then...

"Sorry. My camera was off. Haha. Sure dude that sounds great! Need me to bring anything ?" Luka smiled as he watched me closely.

"Um... some beer if that's alright." I wiped my forhead.

"Sounds good. I'll see you in a few hours! Bye~!" he waved and hung up.

I was panting. My body was hot. He was so freaking sexy. Hot damn man!

I turned off my computer off. And went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for tonight. I was so excited I had to masterbate. It felt incredible. The best sex i've ever had with myself. I sighed as i got out of the shower. My eyes felt heavy. I just woke up and am already tired again. I had to sleep. Last night was rough and my head was still pounding.

I put on my shirt and pants on. And got back in bed. I was so excited. I still couldn't sleep. This is driving me crazy and before I knew it. It was 5 and Luka was just outside at the front door. What on earth am I going to do? cuz as soon as the door bell rang I got hard and had to take care of it quickly before He came to my room. I finished and went to the front door and as I reached for the door knob. Luka called my name, " Adrein! It's Luka!" I instantly became hard. What was i to do?! I sighed as I covered my dick with my hand and opened the door. Luka stood there with his guitar and a pack of beer. I smiled, "come on in, Luka!" I smiled as he entered he looked at my pants. "Dude. You okay? You have um... a hard on." 

"I know" I said as i blushed and readjusted.

"Thats okay Adrien! Lol I do too." He moved his guitar and I saw his boner, "maybe we can help each other." I blushed as we made our way back to my room and as i reached for the door. Luka grabbed my ass and squeezed hard and whispered in my ear, "Are you afraid that i dont see you?"