3 ⇢ How Each Zodiac Sign Acts When They're Angry

Are you a ranter or a slow-burner?

No matter how laid back you are, you will get angry, and sometimes that anger gets out of control.

You may be the type of person who gets angry easily, or you may be slow to anger. Is your anger long-lasting, or do you hold things inside you until they explode?

Our zodiac signs are a great way to assess our personality traits, especially when it comes to how to express anger.

A horoscope can only provide so much information, because no matter how your anger presents itself, no one is immune from the feelings that come with it. When this intense kind of anger bubbles up from deep within us, it can be almost impossible to handle it delicately.

So, what does this mean for you (and everyone in your way)? It means a lot of wreckage, hurt feelings, and harsh words.

There are many kinds of anger and many ways of expressing it, but is the way you express anger just a personality quirk, or is it determined by your zodiac sign?

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Tempestuous Anger

If you're an Aries, you're known to explode without considering how your actions will affect others.

You aren't one to sugarcoat your feelings, and if you're mad at someone, they better watch out. The fire of your rage is easily lit, but will quickly be extinguished if the person you're screaming at doesn't react and remains calm.

You cool down quickly and usually feel very sorry about your outburst after the fact, but that won't stop you from blowing up again later on.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Explosive Anger

When you get angry with someone, you give you subtle hints at first, becoming silent and cold, before you erupt like a volcano spewing hot rage.

Those born under the Taurus zodiac sign don't get angry easily, but when they do, they often express anger by throwing things. You're also entirely capable of losing your mind at the drop of a hat.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Vocal Anger

Geminis love to talk, so it makes sense that your go-to form of anger expression is screaming, shouting, and hurling sarcastic and occasionally mean words.

But since you're known for having two sides to your personality, screaming isn't the only way you express anger. You can also be cool, level-headed, and strike someone's jugular with the perfect cutting remark.

Whatever anyone does, they better not judge you or offer an opinion on what you should be doing with your life, or they'll be the focus of your rage.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Expressive Anger

When Cancer gets angry, you first express it by sulking, then (if no one has caught on) you move on to passive-aggressiveness, before completely withdrawing into your shell.

Once you're in protective shell mode, people should decide that the best plan of action is to ignore you, for this is when you need love and sweetness the most.

If you're still not getting what you need, your silent fury will morph into crying, and if you're still unsatisfied that no one is taking your feelings seriously, you'll throw down. Every pent-up emotion and unresolved feeling of anger from the past will be unleashed.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Roaring Anger

When you get angry, Leo, you go beyond anger and end up storming with rage.