Chapter 10 - a visit

He was sitting on the couch, listening to Izuku arguing with Aizawa on the phone. They were at it for about thirty minutes and it was starting to make his head hurt.

He guessed it was about the call Izuku had yearly in the morning, but when he tried to ask about it, Izuku said to let it go, that it was nothing.

Whatever they were talking about didn't go as planned from Izuku's side, 'cause apparently, Mr. Aizawa didn't know what was Izuku talking about, making the hero distressed.

After a few more minutes, Izuku ended the call with a tired grunt and walked into the room where he was. After spotting him on the couch, Izuku joined him and nuzzled to his side.

Uraraka was supposed to visit them later today and he couldn't help but be excited to see her. He had an important question to ask her after all.

Izuku shifted next to him, pulling out his phone to check it one more time to make sure he didn't miss anything.

"Izuku?" The man paused and looked up from the phone, giving him a warm smile. "Yes, Kacchan?"

"Will you teach me how to do pancakes? You promised." Izuku chuckled and gave him a quick kiss on his forehead.

Izuku's tired eyes looked like something was wrong but he didn't comment on it. At least not yet. He wanted to give Izuku a bit more time.

"Alright, lunch is coming soon, so let's start doing the pancakes."

He got up as soon as Izuku did and followed the man into the kitchen. Cooking with Izuku was always fun, it was a time when both of them could relax and he always learned something new.

"Let's pull out the ingredients." Izuku said as he headed to the fridge to pull out some eggs. He watched closely what goes where and some tips Izuku learned to make the pancakes taste better.

"Can you prepare the dishes for me, please?" He nodded, running off to placed plates on the table, and pulled out some honey from cabinets before coming back to the kitchen. Izuku looked at him, giving him a wink, and pointed at the pan.

"Kacchan, watch!" 

Izuku flipped the pancake twice, and his eyes went wide with admiration. "Do it again!" Izuku laughed as he pleaded, but didn't complain and flipped the pancake one more time.

As the pancake went flying through the air, Izuku moved the pan to the side to catch it, but he miscalculated it and the pancake ended up on the counter.

Izuku cursed, running off to clean the mess up. The man then turned to him, shrugging. "Ups?" He laughed, helping Izuku with the mess before they took the pancakes to the table.

They set down next to each other, both of them wearing a tiny smile as they put the pancakes on the plates. "Are you ready for your first pancake?"

All he could do was a nod, eager to try it out. He took the knife and fork and started to cut the pancake into smaller pieces.

He took the first bite, his eyes sparkling with joy as a delicious taste spread in his mouth. He moaned, quickly taking another piece and shoved it into his mouth.

Izuku was smiling as he watched him eat, turning to his pancake so he could try it himself. But before he could have his own bite, someone rang the doorbell.
"I will be right back."

Who could it be? Uraraka was supposed to come around four and it was only noon. Izuku's hand landed on the doorknob but hesitated to open the door.

The doorbell rang once again, this time longer. Izuku shook his head and slowly opened the door, meeting face to face with two men in a suit. Both of them looked dangerous, not just because of their appearance, but because of the guns attached to their side.

"Good day, Mr. Midoriya. We are here from the government army to discuss the details about the upcoming mission."

Anger spread through him at the memory of the call. "No, fuck off." The men stood there ignoring his remark and proceeded to speak.

"Sir, please cooperate with us or it can harm both yours and the boy's future. If I'm correct, the commender already notified you about your liberties in this mission. You have no right to deny us."

The man was right. If he didn't let them in, Kacchan might get sent somewhere else where they would obey. He opened the door with an angry scowl and the two men stepped in.

They walked right into the living room where Kacchan was already with a finished plate. The blond looked at the two men and then at Izuku who gestured for him to come to sit on the couch.

The blond did as told and set in the middle, looking at them with a confused and afraid expression. The men nodded to themselves and set on either side of Kacchan before Izuku could protest.

It made him angry because they made Kacchan more nervous and Izuku couldn't do anything if the blond got uncomfortable.

He sat on the opposite side, glaring and watching closely their every move. One of the men pulled out a folder and put it on the table in front of him.

"You will be leaving in two days so please be prepared. In the meantime, we will notify the media about this boy." The first guy said.

"The media will give information to the public together with the location, which is the Haru hospital in the south. The league will get a lead."

"And what will happen when they attack?! How are we gonna deal with that?" Izuku growled.

"The hospital has a lot of exits and an underground passage if things go wrong. That's one of the reasons we chose that place."

The man said and put a hand on Kacchan's shoulder. The blond flinched and bit his bottom lip, trying to hold the whimper. Izuku snarled at him.

"Don't touch him."

The man didn't listen. "Well," the other interrupted them, " if it makes you feel better, you will be going with us because we believe the boy trusts you enough to obey you. Please, look through the documents and don't try to escape. If you do, our people will make sure you will never be seen as a hero in the public eyes and the boy will be put into government custody. It's your choice."

A/N sorry for the short chapter. (٥↼_↼)I'm kind of in the hurry. I'm having a meeting with my classmates since it's the last time we will meet.ಥ_ಥ
So, enjoy the weekend and see you on Monday. (◠‿◕)