Chapter Eight: I'm Worse

I could feel eyes on me as i turn the page of my book. I can't believe that After started as a fanfic of Harry Styles. I prefer Hardin more than Harry.
"Something wrong?"
"Nope." He replies.
"Stop staring at me then." Mason has been staring at me for at least five minutes and it's getting on my nerves. Not to mention that it's super creepy and makes me uncomfortable.
"Nope," he says with amusement in his voice. "You don't like being stared at?"
Are you serious? He's kidding right? He's looking at me like i'm some tv show that he can't stop watching. It's fucking weird. I turn around in my chair to face him.
"No, i don't. Didn't anyone teach you that it's impolite?" I tell him.
"I've never been one for following the rules and I never said I was polite." He smirks.
"Well, you sure have changed your tune from this morning." i mutter. I give him a once-over. There was no bruising on his face or anything. Just bruised knuckles. Guess Xander got the worst of it.
"Checking me out, are you?" He says cockily.
"Never. My eyes would burn on sight."
He chuckles at this and leans forward. His lips hovering next to my ears. The hotness of his breath causes a involuntary shiver down my spine.
"Are you sure about that?" His husky voice thick with an english accent i hadn't noticed before.
I pull away from him. Does he honestly think that's gonna work on me? I've seen the movies, read the books, and even played the part. Not gonna happen.
"Go use your man-whore skills somewhere else on some plastic who wants it." I tell him. I turn back to my book and pick up from where i left off.
A muffled snort rings in the room. And then a burst of laughter follows it.
"The look on your face! Ha! I c-can't even!" He points at Mason and falls off of his chair in hysterics.
"Ha ha, laugh it up. Your lucky your a teacher and not someone else." Mason mutters. Though i can see a slight pink on his cheeks.
"When has that ever stopped you before?" I ask. it's the truth. He punched our old history teacher a while back.  All he has to do is flash his devilish smile and the possibility of being expelled is obliviated. Hermione Granger style.
"Well, if you two don't mind, i have somewhere i need to be," I glance at the clock. Almost 4:00.
I get my stuff and head to the door. "So i'm just gonna head out, see ya!" I call over my shoulder.
Josh still in hysterics on the floor. By how much he's laughing he might pop a blood vessel.

I'm almost at my car when i feel a hand on my arm pulling me back. Instinctively, i tense up and swing. "Ow! What the fuck?" Mason holds his cheek. Ouch. Great i just punched the guy.
"Sorry!" i say.
"What was that for?"
I thought you were a rapist or something?" I shrug. It comes off as a question rather than a statement.
"Where did you learn how to throw like that? That hurt." He exclaims. He's being a bit dramatic, honestly.
"Gym. It wasn't that hard of a punch, Drama Queen." i say.
"Wasn't that hard of a punch'? You're kidding right? You could've taken down KSI or John Cena."
"Okay, I'm not sorry, i guess." I shrug for the third time and walk off.
"Where are you going? We still have another twenty minutes."
"The Bad Boy staying in detention? Wow! The bad boy turning into a good boy? Your going soft, Parker." I call over my shoulder.
"Guess the good girls gone bad, then." He calls.
I turn around to face him one last time.
"Oh Parker, when will you learn? When was i ever good girl? I'm not even a bad girl, hell, i'm worse."