"Relax," I giggled. "I'm just messing with you." June, who had peeled around the corner, and I exchanged amused glances. "But I will take you up on that dinner offer if you don't mind."

Jack smiled, some tension easing out of his shoulders.

••••

<3rd POV>
(on the Nemesis)

A group of five humans and 5 small cybertronian mini-cassettes lounged around a medium sized living room. The TV was flashing as the supernatural credits scrolled.

Blair was curled up against Knockout's holoform in the recliner, one arm on the arm of the chair and the other wrapped gently around his adopted sister's shoulders.

Sam sat on one side of the large couch, and Soundwave's holoform sat on the other side. He was tall, just like his charge, with bleach blonde spiked hair and greyish green eyes. He looked about 26.

In between the two was Ravage, in his panther form, with his head laying on Soundwave's lap. Rumble and Frenzy we're sitting crosslegged on the floor in front of the couch, and Buzzsaw and Lazerbeak sat in their condor forms on the top of the couch and the recliner.

Seated between the two two legged cassettes, was Steve's holoform. Black hair a swirling mess on his head and sea green eyes turned upward playfully. He looked around 19 years old.

"You know," Blair started. "Dylan's gonna kill us for watching the next episode without her."

Sam paled a little and shared a concerned glance with his brother figure, and Ravage just stretched his paws and yawned. "Just rewatch it with her later and don't spoil." His voice was smooth and deep.

"It's Netflix, Rav." Blair explained. "You can see if and how much of it has been watched."

"She won't murder you." Lazerbeak chirped, and Rumble twisted around to smile grimly at the humans.

"No," he said. "First she'll hog tie you with chains. Then, she'll toss you in ocean to drown."

Blair shivered. "I hate water."

"That's your biggest concern?" Sam yelped.

Soundwave tilted his head down to look at his cassette in confusion. "Why are you not included in her possible plans?" It was quiet, soft, and inquiring. Nothing like the harsh voice recordings he uses in his mech form.

Frenzy answered this time. "Because we can't drown." He gulped. "She'll have to plot something worse for us."

"Well we've already watched it," Knockout sat up from the seat suddenly, smirking when Blair gave a startled cry at her pillow suddenly disappearing. "So might as well leave it be now."

"Where is Dylan? I would have thought she would be back by food?"

"It's 'dinner', Buzzsaw." Sam shoved Ravage's tail off his lap and stood up, his back protesting.

The red headed girl answered. "I don't know, Buzz. But she'll probably be home soon."

The ragtag group slowly made their way to the kitchen, when the door opened and a broad shouldered older man, in his late twenties to early thirties, entered. He had soft brown hair, the start of a groomed beard, and chocolate brown eyes.

The holoform looked at them in confusion. "Did I miss it?"

Knockout sauntered over to the other con slowly and patted him on the chest. "Breakdown," he started dramatically. "You'll be the one she keeps around."

••••

Soundwave's holoform —>

••••

Steve's holoform —>

••••

Breakdown's holoform —>