Chapter Two ~ Mr Perfect

(Hey guys, I hope you liked chapter one. Please comment and vote.)

Kay's POV ~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blasting ' Echo by Trevor Moran' my favorite song ever. I walk over to my bathroom, and got in the shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and walked out to find my outfit for work. I put on a black lace bra and panties, and decided on a blink 182 muscle singlet and black ripped skinny jeans to wear. Once I put my outfit on, I went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I pushed my hair back with a headband while I do my makeup, I put on some foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush and decide to do a dark smokey eye, I then apply some dark vampy red lipstick. I pull my hair lose from the head band and decide to straighten it. Once I'm down straightening my black hair that easily reaches my hip bone, I walk over and sit on my bed and start scrolling through Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram.

"Kay, are you ready? We need to leave." Asked Romeo as he walked into my room.

"Yeah, just let me put some shoes on." I say

I jump off my bed and pull on some black vans to finish off my outfit.

(At Romeo's tattoo shop)

"So here is the appointment book, so when ever someone walks in, you ask if the have an appointment, then you check, and yeah." Rome explained to me.

"Is that all I will do?" I asked.

"Nah baby sister, you work for me now your basically my slave." He says laughing.

I punch him,

"Ow what was that for?"

"For being a dick" I said while laughing.

I was pretty good at the whole appointment person job, I was just cleaning up my desk, when I hear someone clear there throat.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't.." I lost my words as I looked up to see the hottest guy in the world standing in front of me, ugh brown eyes, lip ring, pink cheeks, cute smile arghh so perfect.

"Hello, anyone home?" Said Mr perfect.

"Ugh yeah sorry, umm so do you uh got an appointment?" I asked nervously.

He started laughing,

"I don't ever remember seeing you here before, you new?"

"Ugh yeah, it's my first day today."

"That explains it." He said.

"Explains what?" I asked confused.

"Babe, I don't need an appointment."

" Sam, stop hitting on my sister." Romeo said as he walked over and gave Mr perfect well Sam a bro hug.

"Aww man, didn't know she was you sister." Sam said.

"Best friend Sam, meet baby sister Kelly." Romeo introduced us.

"Sam Pottoroff." He said as extending his hand.

"Kelly, but call me Kay." I said while shaking his hand.

"Kay, that's cute" he said.

I started to blush big time after he said that.

"Naww little baby Kay's blushing." Rome said while nudging Sam.

"No I'm not, I ugh I am going on a lunch break." I say while walking quickly away from my brother and Sam.

Ugh he is just so cute and Romeo made everything so awkward how am I going to face him.

I walked back out to my desk and go unnoticed by Sam and Romeo, who is just cleaning up Sam's new tattoo.

"Hey Romeo, do you think your sister would ever date me?" I hear Sam ask Romeo.

"By the way she was blushing and stuttering over her words when she met you, bro I think she already likes you." Romeo says.

"Really man, you think so."

"Hey Sam, you should come over mine tonight and we can hang out, and then I can say I got a call to do a late night tattoo, so you guys can hang." I nearly let out a little sweek when I hear Rome say that.

"Oh man, thanks." Sam said

" Okay 7 tonight bro."

Sam was leaving, just before he walked out the door he turned around and winked and give the most gorgeous smile.

"So, who has a little crush on my Sammy boy." Romeo teased.

"Don't be silly Rome, I just met the guy."

"Yeah sure." Rome said while laughing.