If there was one thing she was really glad about was to have Rohan in her life, If she hadn't met him, she don't know where she would have been right now, he was the support she never knew she needed.

"So my roommate invited her friend for dinner today, I was thinking of skipping it but if you would like to come along, we can go together, that way you can finally get to meet her also, it would be good to hang out with other people than just being the two of us always, what do you think?" Khushi asked as she looked at him hoping he would agree.

"Sounds good to me, when do we leave?"

"After a while, right now I just want to be here, it's peaceful." She smiled as she held his arm and rested her head on his shoulder again, he just smiled and patted on her hand that was holding his.

There wasn't anything romantic between Rohan and Khushi really, it was just a comfortable friendship, where they discussed their problems, helped each other solve them and make each other feel better, everyone needed to have a friend like Rohan in their lives, he was such an amazing person.

*****

Khushi blinked her eyes opened, it took her a while, and then she realized her neck felt stiff, she lifted her head up and realized she had fallen asleep, Rohan was still seated beside her watching some video on YouTube, he literally let her sleep on his shoulder.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked as she stood up trying to stretch.

"You seemed really tired and if my shoulders were comfortable to you, I wasn't going to deny you a little bit of peaceful sleep." He smiled.

"We should leave then, otherwise we won't make it for the dinner on time." She smiled, he nodded as he stood up and grabbed his car keys from the table, the both headed to the parking, got into the car and drove to Khushi's place.

They walked to the elevator, pressed the button and stood there waiting for it.

"I am still sleepy." Khushi pouted, leaning closer to Rohan and putting her head on his shoulder once again.

"I see you like my shoulder a lot, you really need to find a guy soon so you can sleep on his shoulders now." Rohan teased.

"Oh come on, you're my friend, I'm allowed to sleep on your shoulder." She pouted.

"Hey look, a guy with long hair, is he the one you were talking about? Imagine if he is, it's destiny, you can't just see him at the hotel and now here." Rohan giggled as he pointed towards a guy that was now walking out of the building.

"Oh My God! It is him, I swear, it's the same hair, tied the same way, the height and body and everything is same" Khushi said.

"You should maybe go try and talk to him."

"No, it's strange."

"It's not, come on go before he disappears." Rohan pushed her, she dint believe there would come a day when she would actually do things like this.

"Hey, excuse me." Khushi called out, but it looked like he dint hear her, plus he was walking so fast, she couldn't keep up with his pace.

"Hello." She tried once again, but he dint stop and she gave up, this was ridiculous, deep down she knew she found this guy interested because he somehow seemed like Arnav, except for his hair.

She turned around and headed back to the elevator.

Arnav stopped walking when he realized she had left, he slowly turned around just to be sure she had gone, when he didn't see her around, he sighed.

When Tara invited him for the dinner, he dint know she was Khushi's roommate, in fact even when he walked inside the house he had no idea. They both sat together and even ate together, it was until he wanted to use to the washroom and passed by Khushi's room, the door to it was slightly open and he saw her picture hanging on the wall.

He remembered Tara saying that her roommate would come back anytime and he knew he had to leave, he wasn't ready to face her yet, he dint even know what he would say or do if he came face to face with her.

He made a stupid excuse and decided to leave immediately, not wanting to bump into Khushi anyhow, he decided to use the staircase to head down, and just as he was on the ground floor, he heard her voice, he stopped and peeped towards the elevator where he saw her standing, with her head leaned on Rohan's shoulder.

They were talking about something and smiling, he dint like the sight of it, he dint like that she was resting her head on any guy's shoulder, he dint know why but it hurt, so badly, he just wanted to get out of the sight, so he turned around and walked away as fast as he could hoping she wouldn't notice him, but quite strangely, she followed him.

Did she know it was him? But it was impossible, she couldn't know him just by seeing him from the back, he walked as fast as he could hoping she would leave him alone, and eventually she did.

But now that she was gone, he felt sad. He dint even know why he was running away from her, maybe he should have just faced her, but then facing her was going to make things just more difficult than they already were.

What was he really supposed to do here? When he was yearning so badly to talk to, to see her but then deep down he knew that at the end of the day, whatever that happened between her and his father was always going to come back, how was he ever going to be able to deal with this situation?

He put his hand in his pocket to get the keys so he could leave when he realized, he had left the keys in the pocket of his coat, which he had removed at Tara's place because it was hot. Now both his keys and phone were in the coat, there was no way he could call her to bring the keys for her.

"Shit man!" He said angrily, how was he going to get his keys without facing Khushi?

He knew there was no other way, maybe he had to face her, and if he was lucky, maybe something would happen and he wouldn't have to face her. He headed towards the elevator angrily, got inside and headed upstairs.

"Is your roommate around or she left?" Rohan asked as they stood outside the apartment waiting for her to open the door, Khushi dint carry her keys because Tara said she was going to have dinner here, she dint think she was going to leave.

"No idea." Khushi replied, and just then Tara opened the door.

"Sorry I was in the washroom." She said to Khushi and then her eyes fell on the guy she was standing with.

"Rohan!"

"Tara!" They both looked at each other in shock.

"Wait, do you two know each other?" Khushi looked at them both in confusion, of course they knew each other's name so they must know each other. The both of them were still staring at each other without saying any other word while Khushi stood beside Rohan awkwardly.

The elevator door opened and Khushi turned around to see who it was, and as if the whole universe was working on giving everyone shocks today, she saw Arnav step out, she dint even know how to react, she just looked at him in shock with her eyes wide open. Wasn't he the same guy she had followed downstairs? He was dressed in the same clothes and he had the same hair. What the hell was happening today?