"Brother So ..." I ran, about to hug him, but he held my shoulder.

"My body is dirty."

I saw bloodstains on his face and clothes. What happened? Anxiety began to undermine my heart. I pulled him into the pavilion, telling the servants to prepare warm water and medicine.

"Open your shirt," I said.

But instead of opening his clothes, he squinted at me. The tip of his lips raised to form a smirk, as if to pounce on me. But instead of being afraid, I was even more fascinated. I began to feel hot.

"Um ... I mean, if you don't undress, I can't wash your body."

He sucked his lips, trying to hold back laughter. When he undressed, I thought my face had turned into boiled crab. His chest was so muscular, his stomach muscles were perfectly formed. Some cuts even make him more sexy. Oh, my goodness, I don't think I will be able to maintain my virginity if I'm alone with him for too long in a quiet room like this.

"Satisfied?"

"Huh?" His question awakened me from his charm magic.

"Seeing my body."

I looked away, hiding my blush. I began to wash away the dirt and blood from his body.

"I've always been curious, what kind of woman did you become when you grew up?" He said.

"So what kind of woman am I?"

"A beautiful, elegant woman. I didn't recognize you earlier."

Again, I blushed, sucked a shy smile. After cleaning his body, I treated some wounds on his arms and back. Several times I took a deep breath, felt the pain of the wounds.

"Why not ask?"

"What should I ask?"

"About the wounds I just got. About the blood all over my body."

"You must have your own reasons."

After dressing his wounds, I sat back in front of him.

"Can you open your mask?"

He looked stunned.

"Your face is dirty too. I want to wash it."

The mask slowly opens. The scar is still there. He was no longer as confident as before removing it. He looks fragile and inferior. I wash his face with a warm cloth slowly when touching around the scar.

Suddenly his hand grabbed my wrist. Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath. I closed my eyes when his lips touched mine. This is my first experience. I've never kissed anyone before. I only dedicated these lips to Wang So, also my body.

His arms wrapped around my waist, lifting me to stand. He sat me on the table, then pushed me slowly until my body lay down, with him above me. I want him, but I also feel afraid. I was afraid he would leave me after getting and enjoying what he wanted.

Suddenly the table where we lay swayed and turned upside down. We fell. His back hit the floor, while the table fell on my back and hit my head. He immediately pushed the table.

"Yeon Hwa, are you alright?" He asked worried.

"I think my brain might shift," I joked, rubbing the back of my head.

"Sorry ... I'm sorry ..."

"It's okay. It's not your fault that the table is easily swayed."

"I'm sorry, I almost--"