Chapter 7: Deal or No Deal?

Catalia reaches her room and slam the door she was so embarrassed. Out of all the men in the world why did she have to say that Mr. Arrogant himself, now his ego just got twice as big.
Catalia sat in her room trying to master a plan of how she's going hide from Alexander for the during of her stay. Catalia got bored and decide to call her best friend for advice.

          Rose Mckenzie was a 20 year old business graduate and heiress to her father company  SHIPPED, SHIPPED is the biggest shipping company in the country, they ship the smallest item to the largest. Catalia didn't have much friends but she had Rose the most energetic, fun, loving, caring, honest and down to earth person she knows. While Catalia was a bit more reserve, rose can turn any event into a fiesta.

"Hey Rosey Posey, how are you?"
"Am fine Talia, how are you?"
"Am good just checking up on you."
"Oh No, What did you do now?"
Lol laughed Catalia. "Do I have to do something to want to talk to my best friend in the entire world ."
This made laughed even harder. "Yes you do so now spill it baby girl"
Catalia wasn't surprise that Rose know her so well.
"Ok, ok, where do I start?"
Rose responded "How about the beginning."
Catalia told Rose everything encounter that happen since she meet Alexander.
Rose laughed so hard and replied. 
"This is way better than watching a movie."
Catalia said. "This is serious Rose what should I do now?."
Rose replied. " From what you said and how you describe him I'll say you marry the guy."
"Not funny Rose, this is serious, what should I do, change hotel, avoid him, ignore him?"
" Ok Talia calm down you know when you get like this you over think a lot. Your going to tease him but ignore him at the same."
Catalia said. "I think I can do that."
"Doing it Talia is the easy part, just make sure it's public places where he can't corner your or anything, because from your description the Greek Gods are irresistible" she laughed.
Catalia Chuckled. "Can you please get off my phone you crazy woman, talk to you soon tell uncle Carlton I said Hi, love you."
Rose replied. "I will and love you too, bye"
Catalia put the phone down on the night stand.
She checked the time and saw that it was 5pm. She thought she would have dinner in the dining room tonight located down stairs.
She draw herself a bathe and was thinking of how she going to tease Alexander tonight if she sees him.
***********************************************
     Alexander sat at the pool side laughing and couldn't stop replaying the encounter he had with Catalia. He knew she find him attractive, who doesn't, however to hear her saying boast his ego a bit.
He thought by the way she stormed off he is not going to see her for awhile and knowing her she might check out,
He spent another half hour by the pool before retiring to his room.

Before Alexander could hop in the shower he got a phone call from the private detective he got to find out everything he there is to know about one miss Catalia Pedro.
He thank the person and disconnect the call.
The news he got was so great he decided he wouldn't be eating dinner in his room tonight, he may even hit the club afterwards.
He decided to call JP ad let him know club Escape it is tonight.

JP answered. "What's wrong now?"
Alexander chuckled "Nothing wrong, just letting you know we going to the club tonight."
JP was shocked. "Are we going to buy the club or did you saw something you like inside the club?"
"No, I got some good news and thought I would celebrate tonight."
JP replied. "Ok man, hit me up when your ready and about the good news I want to know after about 3 shots tonight."
Alexander laughed and disconnected the call.

Alexander decide to take a shower, he couldn't get miss Pedro off his mind.
***********************************************
Catalia got out the bath and wrapped herself in a towel and head to the closet to figure out what she gonna wear. Her eyes caught this sexy red dress she bought on a trip to Paris. She taught what better way to burn his eyes.
Catalia got dress, added a her eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick and headed to dinner.
She reached the dinning room and all head turned she requested a private booth, only one was available she thought to herself she was so lucky tonight.