Chapter 2: No Place Like Home

Chapter 2.

3 years has past and Catalia Pedro Was Now a grown woman no long is the dorky, shy or invisible girl any more.
After moving from Manhatten after her mother's death Catalia decide that she's goings to stop at nothing to find who robbed her mother and cause her death.
After tracking for years all her investigation brought her back to Manhattan the place she swore never to return but her revenge depend on it.
So Catalia pack her bags and jump in her Aston Martin and start her journey.

Catalia reached Manhattan in 2 hours she decide before going to the hotel she would grab a bite to eat. She step inside the small cafe all eyes suddenly turn on her.
Some faces she could recognized from her high school but they couldn't recognize her. She's not the same dorky, shy, baggy clothes her she was 3 years ago plus she dyed her hair.

"How may I help you mam" said the cashier.

"Good day I would like a cup of coffee black and a chocolate muffin please" said Catalia

"Stay or go"

"To go please" she said.

After a few minutes her order was fulfill she made her way back to her car not before he hear a couple persons comment.

"She's hot"

"Who is she"

"Great ass"

"Wonder if she Alexander new mistress" a redhead said.

That last comment got her wondering who is this Alexander. Anyway she ignore it and drove to the hotel. She reached and it read "Hotel Pardize".
She got out the car and took her stuff out the valet took her car and she walk inside the hotel memorizing by the interior of the hotel it was modern yet old in a way. She walked up to the reception area.

"Hello good afternoon, welcome to Hotel Pardize where we make you feel like you never left your home,"said the receptionist.

"Oh really"Catalia said with a soft smile.

"I would like the best room you have, hope its extremely private" said Catalia.

"Ok mam let me check, just a minute" said Katy as to what her name tag reads.

"That is ok" said Catalia

There's only one room like that and its pretty pricey I must say" said Katy

"Price is nothing I will take it" said Talia

"Ok mam, name and duration of stay please"

"Wow man who's the new brunette checking inside the hotel" said JP

JP has been Alexander best friend s since pre school and they been through a lot rolling together. Selling dope together, all the bad boy shit together and now here they are after all those years of struggling after Alexander lost is mom they are finally where they want to be in life. JP was tall about 6'3 inches. Dark Chocolate skin, brown hair and good looks.

"I don't know man, but amma find out" said Alexander. Now he must come from Olympus cause he must be a God damn the man is glowing. His muscles showing through his shirt and all that oh my gosh.

Alexander make is way to the desk to know who is this wonderful woman checking into is hotel. Upon walking he heard

"Talia P. And am not sure but lets put a month if I am staying by then I will let you know"

"Ok do enjoy your stay if any inquiries please don't be afraid a call"

"Excused may I know the name of this goddess before me" said Alexander with a smile.

"Excuse me who are you? Oh no you must be the bell boy well as you can see I am managing fine with my bags and for your information that pick up line is horrible excuse me" said Catalia.

"Oh and Katy my first complain is this" she usher her hands up and down Alexander.

"As soon as possible I wanna speak to the owner" with that said she left to her room.

Alexander was furious. How dare she say such a thing to me I am Alexander Fernandez no one refuses me and disrespected me like that. Who does she think she is.

Laughter could be heard from behind Alexander he thought if its ever Katy he would be fired her this instant but it wasn't it was coming from his best friend.

"Man you've been served" JP keeps laughing
"Omg man I thought you were irresistible lol"
"This needs to be recorded" JP chuckled.

"Oh SHUT UP MAN" Alexander roar.

He thought to himself Talia P you would regret this every last word of it to be exact she wants to see the owner well she well she the owner.

The elevator dinged and Catalia reached her room. The room was marvelous. Exquisite and to be honest she could take some tips her new bed and breakfast cottage she constructing.

After shower and resting off she decide to see what's going on the television a nice 45 inch smart television was on the wall as she was about to turn it on there was a knocking on the door.

"Who could that be now?" Said Catalia.
"Coming give me a sec". Catalia fix her robe and open the door.

"Oh hell no" Catalia said in fury
"You again, thought I told you am not interested in you or anyone"
"Am going to call management now" her anger starts to boil.

"Listen to me you spoil brat of a woman, bad enough you disrespected me in front of my staff, secondly you need to control that cute little mouth of yours, three you ask to see management right? Last but not least I myself did you the honors and you are look at management. Hello Talia P I am Alexander Fernandez Owner of this Hotel How May I help you?" He said with a satisfactory smirk on his face. He had shut her up for once.

Catalia was dumb struck. Her mouth open to say something but no words come out she realized what was happen and reply.

"You....have...got....to...be...kidding...me?"

"No no my little kitty cat your not been kid" Alexander smiled.

"Am not your little kitty cat Zander, the names Talia" she said.

Alexander face changes everything went iced cold memories flushed back he just grip her waist and whisper in her ears

"Never ever called me that name again" his voice was hard and commanding.

He just turn and went into the elevator and left a frozen Catalia at the door looking in awe at what just played out more over why has his words sent chills down her spine.