Chapter 9: It's A New Day

Catalia walked away feeling proud and powerful, but her gut was telling her that hell is about to break loose, however she pushed the thought aside and smiled at the way to her room.
      Once she got to her room she took a warm bath,order some room service. After, answering some emails on her phone she got bored and decided to call Rose.

Rose answered. "Hey, what's up?"

"I am fine" Catalia said in a chirpy voice.

What did you do? said Rose,

Catalia replied
"I got him right where I want him, the nerve of him to think he can corner me." she said while laughing out loud.

"Girl, you are playing with fire and usually when you do that you get burn, he is dangerous as he is powerful." Said rose in a serious tone.

"I can handle this one not my first time swimming with the sharks Rose." Catalia said.

Rose sigh while telling her friend " Be careful he doesn't play ok,  on that note I am going to leave you and go get ready for a party that I am going with my dad."

Catalia said "Ok, girl enjoy!"

Rose said while rolling her eyes " we both know these business party ain't no fun at all."

Catalia chuckled and said " I know, I know, but at least try and enjoy yourself and drink for me and you."

Alexander sat at the table shocked that she would say no deal to his offer, he was absolutely certain that she would take the deal

Alexander sat at the table shocked that she would say no deal to his offer, he was absolutely certain that she would take the deal. This got him thinking, what does she have up her sleeve? What does she know?
He was upset was upset as much as he was intrigued by how she stand up to him, she did not fold.  He thought to himself that Miss Catalia Pedro is something else, she really want to start playing games with me. I will teach her I don't play games, I rage war.

Get ready babygirl!

Alexander stood up and went back to his office and got around to answering some emails but couldn't concentrate at all is mind keep on wondering to the one and only Catalia. He proceeded to puck up the phone and called his most trusted detective Mr. Samuel Chase the man that can find out about anything or find anyone.

Samuel answered: To what do I owe this phone call?"

Alexander said, "I want you to solve a case for me."

"What you up to Alexander? Samuel asked.

Alexander informed him that he wants him to look into the robbery of Catalia Pedro mother 3 years ago.

Samuel sigh and said " That's a dead end case from what I hear."

Alexander said " I don't care about the cost, I need something within 3 weeks. I'll give you a blank check and you write the amount I just need more answer than what is already there right now. "