𝐏𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: So Much For My Beauty Sleep

𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐾𝐸𝐷 𝑈𝑃 at kie after she read those final words

𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐾𝐸𝐷 𝑈𝑃 at kie after she read those final words. Alexis watched as a lonely tear rolled down Kiara's cheek. "Holy," she mumbled, not even able to finish her sentence. Lex pulled her knees up to her chest and leant back onto the couch.

"Are they really coming home?" JJ asked as he tilted his head over to Pope.

Pope realised something and said, "Hey, isn't the 21st tomorrow?" Alexis pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked the calendar. She nodded, confirming the date.

★★★

With the sound of a rooster calling echoing in her head, Alexis batted her eyelashes and woke up. She rubbed her eyes and shoved the covers off of her body. She had slept in the guest room of the château. She could never bribg herself to sleep in John B's room. It just didn't feel right to her.

Alexis walked out of her room in a pair of shorts and a sports bra, ready for her morning coffee. As she made her way to the kitchen, she heard a groan from the couch and was startled half to death. JJ shuffled around on the couch and woke up. "Considering I bought the house, why are you always the one sleeping in it?" The boy sat up and rested his back against the cushions.

"I like the outfit, you put that on especially for me?" JJ smirked with his voice rough. Alexis grabbed a towel and pulled it over her shoulders, covering all the exposed areas of her body.

She shook her read as she replied, "No, no. I just didn't expect a to see a guest this morning." She walked off into the kitchen and made her coffee while JJ flopped back down to sleep again. When Alexis emerged with a fresh coffee, she looked at JJ trying to sleep. "Hey, not today sleepy head. John B and Sarah come back today."

JJ continued to lie face-down while his hand searched around for his phone. When he finally found it, he tilted his face to the side and looked at the date. "So much for my beauty sleep," he groaned, grabbing a half-empty beer can off the table as he sat up.

"It's a little early for day drinking don't you think?" She shut the door on her way into her room and JJ shook his head.

Alexis grabbed a clean shirt and shorts from one of the draws. She also grabbed a bathing suit to wear under the clothes. Lex unclipped her bra and threw it onto the bed, grabbing the top half of the bathing suit. The door suddenly flung open and Alexis tried to cover herself with her arms. JJ just walked into the room and rummaged around, looking for something. "Excuse me? Knocking would be much appreciated," Alexis said with her mouth agape.

"I'm just getting some clothes." he mumbled while looking under the bed.

Alexis what's still in shock when she asked, "And why would they be here exactly?"