Klaus extends his hands out for place his hands on Hope's head allowing him to see where she had hidden the hybrid cousins. Hope had stored her mom and aunt in coffins in St. Anne's attic.

"Get out of my head!" Hope shouts once realizing what her father was doing

"You could die, Hope. Just by standing here, I could be destroying you. I'll ask your mother to take it easy on you. Okay? Good-bye, Hope" Klaus says ready to walk out through the doors which made twins step outside so their dad can pass by. With the doorway cleared Hope uses her telekinesis to shut the doors, preventing her dad from walking away from her.

Klaus turns around to look at Hope who had her hand raised from using magic, "I know some tricks, too"

Klaus knew he needed to leave his daughter's side before the effects of being in close proximity start to affect her physically rather than just their surroundings.

"You called, you wrote letters, then you stopped-- why?" Hope asks walking down the staircase after her father who was looking for another way out

"You know why," Klaus says as he attempts to leave through another closed door but it didn't budge as Hope had placed a barrier around the whole room

"I didn't think I had to knock before entering an astral plane. Sorry I interrupted your murder orgy" Hope says bring up the last time she had seen her dad was not a sight to see at such a young age, especially for it to never be explained. Since they were only standing a few feet away from each other the distorted whispers only kept following them

Klaus turns around to face his daughter who was expecting an explanation and so after a few seconds he responds, "You came to me that night because cards and letters weren't enough. I stopped them for your own good"  

"You don't know what's good for me," Hope responds the explanation not being enough "You know, you stir up these stories about a crazy original dropping bodies, and people talk at school, and I have to be quiet little Hope Marshall, when I am so mad, I want to scream"

"Well, welcome to the bloody party!" Klaus shouts taking Hope by surprise

Outside of the closed room Spencer and Matthew were walking down the staircase wondering if Hope had let their dad out of the house. When they hear his voice shouting, the conclude that Hope trapped him

Spencer had been the one walking down the staircase in front of Matthew, but when his eyes catch a certain red, white, and black striped slithering animal he turns around, pushes Matthew out of the way, and runs back up the stairs.

"Fuu-" Matthew was ready to curse only to see the stripped snakes in the water fountain. Holding on to the railing from having been pushed out of the way Matthew turns to see his brother and lies, "They aren't poisonous"

Spencer looks away from the slithering snakes that stayed in the water fountain and looks down at his brother, "Who died and made you the king of lies"

"Oh, come on I can explain that" Matthew responds knowing his twin was talking about the secret he had been sitting on for the last couple hours and knowing that talking about it would distract him from the snakes

"I've been gone for less than a year and you get mom and my best friend to be kidnapped. You have my attention" Spencer says walking down the steps to where his hazel-eyed brother stood

"I-I okay, so I can't—you know explain that... but she called the mom card" Matthew says making Spencer scoff, the siblings had code words for various situations some hypothetical and other very real, "You know better than anyone when someone calls the mom card we don't share the secret with anyone. The one holding the secret has to tell the other sibling"