Then there was Toby. One of the things would be all the waffles he cooks him and eats it up. One-time Error try to make waffles for Toby. As a little thank you gift always making him waffles. First, time as usual messed up badly and couldn't throw it away when Toby saw it. He ate the burnt waffle. Didn't look sick but very happy and hug Error.

"It was delicious Error! Thank you!" Toby smiling big as they hugged Error.

"Um thanks...Toby let me go the stove on fire."

Error use to Toby hugs at that point and just return them, or a pat to his head. Another thing for sure Toby doesn't seem to mind taking his mask guard around him. Which Error doesn't mind. Mask or no mask he still Toby, and gotta tell him the scar doesn't bother him at all. Have they forgotten all the marks that's over his own body? Then the cat headphones Error kept wearing, along with officially keeping once Jeff let him have them, and music Toby, along with others, introduce him too. Error really enjoyed a music choices Toby showed him. Specifically, these "relaxing" music. There days they actually lift a bit of his spirit up and thinks he slept.

Then there was the time Maskey was bringing him to the cheesecake factory. It was quite enjoyable and able to eat a lot of different deserts. But he doesn't get why Maskey got annoyed when Jeff and EJ arrived. Sure let them have some chocolate cheesecake, if he eats them all first, but doesn't need to worry that much. But hey the food fight was interesting with those 3 and the staff getting involved. Error just ate away while watching a pleasing show.

"Why couldn't you gone somewhere else!" Maskey grab a apple crisp and throws it to the two. Jeff ducks down quickly as it hit a waiter.

"We wanted a stupid pineapple cheesecake!" EJ grab a shortcake and throws it. Hitting a customer in the face and they fell down. Their wife screaming in terror.

"Bullshit you both hate pineapples!"

But now there this something called being "banned" on those three. Oh well good thing they could always go to another one.

Hoodie seem to be making sure a camera always around Error. Now Error not the biggest fan with camera and even gets annoyed if his picture is taken without his permission. So, he didn't like them much. But Hoodie did buy him a nice camera, along with helping him use the camera e on his phone, and was quite interesting thing to be taught. One day the two of them were in a picture frenzy taking a lot of pictures to out pic the other one. Error won only because his last clip with the girls, Smiley dog were sleeping curled up together.

"...Alright you win."

"Duh beats your picture of Jeff strangling Ben."

"Touché."

Cuteness wins. Plus, he got chocolate chip cookies as a bonus!

Kagakeo and he been having an interesting time. One day they brought home a lot of different chocolate and wine. It was a lot taste testing. Error quite like it. Certain wine he didn't care much about but all the chocolate he enjoyed. Along with making super better when the chocolate goes well in the wine he dips it in. Even got to finally see his face when he took the mask off. Well only because it later became a drinking contest. Error doesn't know how many times he had to remind him and the others he doesn't need to eat. Let alone won't get full. But hey it was interesting and quite taken back how much Kagakeo could drink till he finally passed out. Hey he won so there was that.

"Error *hic* carry my wi-wine *hic child-children." Kagakeo giggles slump over him.

"You just toss you kids away" Error pointed at the bottle of wine in the trash can.