Chapter 1

WARNING! IN THIS STORY THERE WILL BE SWEARING AND MOST LIKELY SUGGESTIVE CONTENT....IT IS ONE DIRECTION AFTER ALL. YOU DON'T LIKE IT? STOP READING.... this is kind of a rough draft, I will go over and edit over time. Enjoy :) btw my first chapters are usually the most confusing/boring so if you have questions don't be afraid to ask. the story will get better.

KASSIDY'S POV

My eyes fluttered open. The sun was coming in through the closed blinds, landing on my face. The room was very bright, and the white walls blinded me.

I sat up slowly and looked around. My head was pounding. Beside me there was a snoring man, half of his face buried in his pillow. He was gorgeous. Dark hair, dark features, he was almost too perfect! I looked under the covers, and my eyes widened. Dear lord we were naked! Something obviously happened last night. I shook my head a bit to try and clear it, only making my headache worse.

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in, since I was already naked. ;) The warm water felt so good running over my body. I washed my hair and hopped out. It was almost like I washed the hangover out of me. I glanced at myself in the mirror. I still looked like hell. Red eyes, and....'are those hickeys?' I asked myself. Yep three lovebites covered one side of my neck. Great, I must've been extremely wasted last night. I don't even remember half of what happened! Of course I got love bites!! My God I am disgusting. I frowned at myself in the mirror and ran out of the bathroom.

When I got back to the bedroom, I found my underwear and pulled them on. I glanced over on the man's desk and saw many drawings of cute cartoons and of people, there was one of Chris Brown, Simon Cowell, the One Direction logo, Alan Carr. I love Alan Carr, he's hilarious!

There were several pictures on this boy's wall, of him with four other boys. A blonde one with a cute crooked smile and blue eyes, one with green eyes and curly brown hair and dimples, another one with dark brown hair and brown eyes and a birthmark on his neck, and one with brown hair and blue/green eyes wearing cute suspenders and skinny jeans. In every single picture the boys look like they're having a blast being with each other. I went to the boy's chest of drawers and pulled out one of his Obey tshirts. I put it on, and it went halfway down my thighs. I frowned at myself once more. Why am I so short? 

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and found my phone. 20 missed calls, over 50 text messages. I didn't even bother to check them. I scrolled through my pictures and found several with me and that boy. A couple of us doing shots, a few of us kissing and dancing. I even saw one with me and the boys from the pictures. I remember now. He had asked me if he could buy me a drink, and I said yes obviously. Then he asked me to dance to a Kelly Rowland song. I smiled remembering the fun we had.

I set the phone down and I went to the fridge, only to find a couple beers and some tomatoes. 'Does this guy not know how to eat?' I thought to myself. I took out a beer, popped off the lid and took a gulp. I snooped around his kitchen for something to eat but I only found some popsicles in the freezer. I took out one, tore off the wrapper and popped it in my mouth.

"Hello," I heard a voice say quietly behind me. I turned slowly, the popsicle still in my mouth. I saw the tall, curly haired boy from the pictures in my phone. He was wearing....a towel. His hair was wet so i'm assuming he just got out of the shower. He had a nice body...perfect abs, simple tattoos on his arms, and two bird-like things on his chest.

"Um, hi" I said, trying my best to ignore the fact that there was a super sexy half-naked boy in front of me.

He stared at me for a second but then he walked towards me, my heart was racing. He held his hand out. "I'm Harry," He said smiling, exposing his perfect smile framed by the dimples in his cheeks.

"I'm Kassidy" I said shaking his hand firmly. Suddenly it hit me. I gasped.

"You okay?" He asked, suddenly worried.

"Oh my god!! Harry! Harry Styles?!" He nodded. "Oh my god you're Harry Styles!" He nodded again. "And that up there is..... Zayn....... Malik?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Oh my freaking gosh! I slept with Zayn Malik! ahhh oh my gosh!" My heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest. This shouldn't have happened! I'm not that kind of person! Not anymore!! I was drunk, and stupid. I had to get out of there! I bolted upstairs and grabbed my things. I stuffed my dress and my jacket inside my purse and ran back downstairs, and sprinted out the door as fast as possible.

"Wait! Kassidy! Come back! Where are you going?" Harry yelled. I kept running. I'm such a terrible person. I looked at my surroundings, I was at least 7 miles away from my flat. I began to run again.

Within about 2 hours of running/jogging/walking I was home. It was about 11:00 p.m. when I walked through the door. "Hello!" I yelled. Hoping nobody would answer. No answer. I sighed and walked to the kitchen and set my things down. I shared the flat with my friend Danny James. I've known him since I was 3 years old, he was two years older than me, but he's like a brother. I didn't see him anywhere. I walked to the fridge and found left over steak from a few nights ago. I stuck it in the microwave and ate it. When I finished I grabbed my stuff and I walked down the hallway to go up the stairs.

"Where the hell have you been?" I heard him ask. I rolled my eyes. Danny was sitting on the couch in the dark living room. Of course he didn't answer when I called out for him. He likes to be dramatic. I put on my best fake smile, and turned to face him.

"Danny! How are you?" I said holding my arms out for a hug.

"Cut the bull Kass, where were you?" he said as he stood up and walked towards me. My arms dropped to my sides.

"Zayn Malik's flat," I mumbled quietly to myself.

"What?"

"Uh, a friend's flat. I crashed over there at his place after the party last night. I-I couldn't find you..." I stuttered, trying to cover up my crappy lie. He frowned, unconvinced.

"God! Kassidy Webster!! I can tell when you're lying!" He said. I shrugged. "Whatever," he said suddenly hugging me tightly. I hugged him back. "I'm just glad you're safe." He was so tall I could stand on my toes and still not be to his chin. He was probably over 6 feet, making my 5'2", petite frame look quite pathetic. He let go of me. "You want something to..." He suddenly stopped and stared at my neck. "Kassie, love bites? Really?" He laughed at me. "Somebody must have had tons of fun last night.

"Shut up!" I said slapping his chest. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Fine, Fine." He said. "You hungry?" I shook my head.

"No I already ate your leftover steak" I said cheekily. He rolled his eyes.

"Of course you did. Nice shirt," He said tugging on the sleeve. I kissed him on the cheek and ruffled his blonde hair, laughing as I ran up the stairs to my room. I shut the door behind me and got into bed. I looked for my phone in my purse. Nothing. I dumped the purse out on my bed, frantically searching. Once again, to find nothing. Where could it be? I searched my entire room, still nothing.

Dammit! I left it at Zayn's!! I can't just walk over there! Well, yes I can...it is my phone...what do I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So thank you for reading so far! Promise it will get better!! I have big plans for this story!! there are most likely tons and tons of mistakes...so if you notice any...ignore them :) I typed this insanely fast!

If you haven't already, please stop by my friend's account Petro_Stephanie155, fan her and read her story!! It's really good! I love it!! So Vote, comment, ask questions, please fan and whatever... :)

listen to the song as well! I love this song....probably doesnt fit the theme of the chapter but whatever :)