@JumbledSymphony

Thank you so much for this interview.

Lets get inside to know more about our writer!

***********************************************************************************************

1. What is your real name?

Hello!

I would prefer to be called as JumbledSymphony

Team -

Oh, thats okay. We have seen some writers going with their pen name which actually makes them to stand out. We appreciate it.

2. What motivates you or any kind of inspiration you always look forward to writing?

JumbledSymphony -

To be honest, writing wasn't planned thing for me. I wasn't able to sleep one night and that's when I wrote my first draft, ' Princess Of Chittaurgarh '. Since then readers, and thrive to do something different, motivates me to write.

Team -

That is really wonderful to know that you wrote your first draft just like that. We would like to read that chapter of your story some day and why not, full story? cause we are running with shortage of time while running errands at home and taking the interviews. But, someday we will surely look into it as the plot you wrote just like that seems to be very interesting for us.

3. What is it that you want to write always but never got a chance or say have the courage to write on?

JumbledSymphony -

Umm... I'm still in my first novel and I think, that I'm courageous enough to pen down my imagination. So, let's see.

Team -

Well, we will be looking forward to know about more books from you in future.

4. Does writing energize you or exhaust you?

JumbledSymphony -

Typing really drains me out but the happiness of penning down my imagination energizes me.

Team -

Aww, we understand how it would be. When a reader reads our work, it really feels awesome and its like we got a fruit for our hard work.

5. Can you just describe your writing day?

JumbledSymphony -

I am a student, therefore, I write whenever I get time. I don't have any hard and fast rule, TBH.

Team -

That's good to know that being a student, you take time to pen down for your readers.

6. How many books have you written so far?

JumbledSymphony -

I'm currently writing my first story, ' Indian Queen of Roman Crown ' and have published 6 chapters of my second novel, 'Quest For Cyan'

Team -

We are happy that you have already started with your second work. We wish you all the best for your new venture.

7. How are you feeling to be a writer?

JumbledSymphony -

It feels surreal at times because it was never on my bucket list.