@thefictiOnwriter

Thank you so much for this interview.

We don't want to get late, lets start with the shot of questions.

**********************************************************************************************

1. Please may we know your real name?

My real name is Manasi Jadhav.

Team -

Hello Manasi, you have got an unique name.

2. When did you realize that you want to be a writer?

Manasi -

I don't think there was a specific moment when I realized it. The thought of being a writer naturally followed as my writing grew and people started appreciating and supporting it.

Team -

That is something wonderful to know. Keep it up with your writing throughout so you could entertain us with your stories.

3. Do your families know about your writing? If yes, then how did they react at first?

Manasi -

My mother knows about my writing but she doesn't really know what I write about. The first reaction of her to me writing was "Stop it and start studying! It isn't going to pay you!" I remember sulking after that!

Team -

Well, we have also gone through the same feeling so we understand how it would have felt. What we will say is, what your mother said is right but yeah you can take it as side kick that can turn your passion on always in your life whenever you feel low. Cause writing itself brings out many things out from deep within. So, concentrating on your studies is a must along with that continue writing for your satisfaction. After all, our happiness is more important for us to survive peacefully.

4. How long have you been writing?

Manasi -

I have been writing for two years now.

Team -

Woah, that is so good to know and we hope you enjoyed every second of your writing time.

5. How do you develop your plot and characters?

Manasi -

Honestly speaking, I don't plan the plot. I've realized over time that the plot I pre-plan never flows the planned way because my characters tend to change it. My characters too, apart from their nature, aren't planned. I like how they talk with me regarding the way the plot should move or what they want to be like in the end.

Team -

Woah, this is something new to us. As we have always come across with the writers who plans everything prior even before they start writing it. You are seriously blessed as you are able to write flawlessly with out a plan. Kudos to you Manasi!

6. What is the most difficult part of your writing?

Manasi -

There is nothing difficult as such because I love challenges when it comes to my writing. Yet, I have a huge amount of hatred for writers block.

Team -

Well, we understand and it is the sure enemy of every writer.

7. What is the most surprising thing you ever discovered while writing your book?