@ReaderDisha

First of all, we are so thankful to you, as you are the first one to give us the interview.

We appreciate your effort and enthusiasm you showed for answering the questions back to us.

Thank you.

***********************************************************************************************

Lets peep into know more about our writer, Disha!

***********************************************************************************************

1. Please may we know your real name?

My real name is Swati, and Disha is my nickname.

Team -

Oh, wow. That's really good to know. You seriously have a two beautiful names. :)

2. What is the first book that made you cry from your reading experience?

Disha -

There are many books which have made me feel emotional, however the book Unbreak Me by Howard774 made me very emotional and throughout the book, I felt as if all the characters are very close to me.

Team -
That's really wonderful if we are able to get connected to the books we read and that really means the writer has done the good job!

3. What is your writing Kryptonite?

Disha -

The kryptonite in my case is a constant chaos which is present in my mind. There are many Innovative ideas which come up in my mind but how to present those ideas in a story manner so that all my readers find it relatable is very important.

I feel that while writing you have a power to reach a larger number of people and depict a certain kind of emotion so that they can connect with us. Thus the thing which is always in my mind is that whatever I am writing should be relatable and should remain close to the heart of people.

Team -
Yes, we too agree with you. If we able to get or say, create a connection with the reader then consider that book would reach heights and author will be reaching its final goal and that is being successful in this beautiful art.

4. Have you ever gotten writer's block? If so, how did you overcome it?

Disha -

Yes,I would like to say that there are several times when a person loses his focus to write and for a writer it's a very difficult thing to overcome. There can be many reasons behind a writers block like frustration or fear of How they are performing. There was this time when I was so frustrated because I had my exams, had my assignments to complete, and I also had to update my book.