The weekend

I cant stop thinking about him, hes always on my mind. Everytime I open my eyes I see him. Everytime I close them I see him. Why cant he just come over. As i turn on my bed to look out the window I notice a moving truck. I try to look closer and I see a person, its DAMON! I want to yell but I cant. I mean the grass is awfully long maybe that will get his attention?

I go outside wearing a tank top and shorts, hopefully he will notice me? I start the push lawnmower and begin to mow.

Minutes pass, Damons inside. Maybe he forgot I existed? I might as well just quit but I have a little left so I might as well. As I finish and turn of the lawn mower I feel someone staring at me. I turn around and wipe the sweat off my face. "Josh? What are you doing here?" He yells happily. Before I can answer he starts walking over. "I live here?" I laugh. He gives me a hug and winks at me. "What was that for? Im sweating everywhere." I say. He reaches for the back of his head and then replies to me "I just wanted to, thats all" he smiles and then starts walking back to his house. "Wait! Maybe I can help you?" I say loudly. "Well i bet my mother would love to hear that I got someone to help." He says winking at me again. I shake my head and smile. Then we walk to his house and i begin to help.