Note

Hello, I haven't been here in a long time. How you guys been? I hope everyone is staying safe. last time I posted announcing that I won't be writing any more fanfiction and will be focusing on writing other stories that are published on a website I created, the link is in my bio. Now I am writing as I wonder if I should just delete the account along with all the fanfictions. when I wrote them I did so because it was fun and stressfree. But now I think it is wrong to have them up. I don't know. I don't want the stories to come off as an insult to the individuals that I choose to write fanfictions about. Or that I am damaging their image somehow with these fictional stories. I am aware that you guys, who read them do so knowing that is fiction but I know that someone can stumble upon them who could possibly take them the wrong way, and I want to avoid that. I am still not sure whether I will just leave them here or just delete them, What do you guys think is the best option?

update:

after much thinking, I have decided to leave the stories here. I won't be taking them down because I enjoyed writing them down and many of you seem to like them very much. But if any of you feel that my stories are in any way inappropriate, or damaging towards the individuals who are the subject of this fanfiction, please let me know and I will immediately take them all down. 

thank you so much for reading.