CHAPTER TEN

Things went really smooth last night, despite my mother leaving after seeing Jinyoung and I entering while holding hands. We did receive a lot of angry stares and some even left saying that they were not going to donate if the I was gay.  Jinyoung looked very upset, but after my father assured that it did not matter if I was gay or not, since the organization was to help those in need. I did in fact leave a bigger donation than I normally do since it was a handful of people that left.'

Out of those five people that left were women, which surprised me since most women are open minded and celebrate the coming out of gay people, or any LGTBQ  for that matter, but I guess that because those woman had daughter that they have been wanting me to date and make my wife, my turning out to be gay is abad thing and not a matter to be celebrated. 

"If you keep spacing out like that, you'll burn something else besides the eggs, Mark" Jinyoung says as he back hugs me  

Turning off the burner under the now black eggs, I smile 

"I'm sorry, I'm just thinking"

"About last night? Mark  if you want we can say that  it was just a----"

"Don't even say it Jinyoung. Look I'm just surprised the majority of those who left were women and not men, since the men are the most old fashioned."

"They were just angry that since you are gay, their daughters won't be able to date you"

"That's what I was thinking too. Do you want to go out and eat breakfast in the small cafe, the one that we both like?"

"I don't want to go outside" he wines 

"But---"

"I'll make breakfast and you, you go take a shower"

"Why? do I stink?"

Pushing me out the kitchen he pinches the end of his nose, "I little"

Shaking my head at his antics, I rush to my room.

The bed sheets are all over the floor, as well as out shoes and attire from last night. Jinyoung's pants are on top of my TV. 

I laugh at the sight, and pick out mess from last night.  Yesterday was the best day of my life, and I will never forget it. 

After stepping out of the shower , I quickly get dressed in my favorite black ripped jeans and my while long sleeve shirt. exiting my bedroom, I am greeted with the marbolouse aroma that belongs to Jinyoung's cooking, and angry voices arguing. 

Rushing to the front door, I flinch as my mother slaps Jinyoung hard on his left cheek making move back from the impact. hurriedly, I step between my mother and JInyoung, I glare at hare but then focus all my attention in Jinyoung .

Grabbing his now red cheek as softly as I can, "Are you okay Jinyoung, can you see alright?  Do you want to lay down or something? I 'm so so sorry Jin."

Taking my hand off his cheek he steps back from me and looking down in shame, "I should go. I'll go get my---"

"DONT! I'm sorry but please stay---" grabbing his now trembling hands, "---I'm so sorry but can you please stay with me?"

Lifting his head I look at his teary eyes, breaking my heart. Pulling him into a tight embrace, I rotate us to face my mother and her angry eyes that if it weren't for  what she did to Jinyoung, I would have been shaking in fear, 

"Mother what are you doing here?" jinyoung buries his face in my chest 

"I came to see you but I was greeted with that thing in your arms"

"Mother!"

"What?! I don't like him. i thought he was a nice young man that can be a great friend but he's corrupting you! don't you see that?! he is corrupting you into his sinful---"

"Mother I respect you because you took well care of me but you have to right to speak of him this way or any other way that is not filled with equal respect and love. Let me make myself creal mother, he is NOT corrupting me. I am my own person that makers his own decisions based on my feelings and intuition, I have never been the king of person that gets  persuade by people's colorful words. I thought you knew that already. loo---"

"I---"

"Let me finish! I thought that you would at least knew where I stand from our last conversation but I guess you weren't listening like always, so I'm going to say this once more. Jinyoung makes me happy, lets me see different past of myself that I never knew I had. I don't have to pretend with him because he genuinely cares about me and sees me as Mark and not as a famous designer. I have grown up with the idea that I had to fit society's standards because of you but he has shown me in such a short time that there is nothing wrong with not fitting in. He doesn't get annoyed with my silence, nor does he pressures me to speak. I am the happiest when I am with him and if you can't be happy with that then I am sorry but we have nothing to discuss or see each other from now on mother. I do care you you but for the first time in my entire life I am genuinely happy and you nor those close minded people will make me stay away from him. Whatever Jinyoung and I do is our business, ours alone. Don't come back here or show yourself in front of me or Jinyoung if the only thing that will come out of the mouth of yours are sour notes than save us all the annoyance of hearing them mother. Goodbye" with that I closed the door not waiting for whatever she was going to say next. 

Jinyoung lifted his head from my chest with wide eyes

"Mark I'm so sorry I---"

"No Jinyoung I am the one that is sorry. My mother had no right to do that to you. Do you want ice for your cheek"

"I'm fine...do you want to eat breakfast?"

smiling up at him, "I'll love to, there is not way that I'll miss the opportunity to eat your amazing cooking"

 His cheeks tinted with a rosy pink as he pushes me towards the kitchen

I stare at his shaking hands as he tried to lift his tea cup

"Jinyoung?"

His eyes snapped to mine

letting out a sigh he pushes his food away, "can I ask you something?"

"Ask anything you are curious about"

gulping he looks down at the glass table, "what you said to your mother earlier, about how I made you feel... um... is...was that true?"

taking his hands in mine I smile warmly, "Yes. You make me happy Jinyoung. You are the reason I smile every morning and I am so thankful to have you in my life"

his cheeks turn to the darkest shade of pink that I have ever seen on him as he smiles, "I feel the same way Mark"

The way my name rolled of his tongue stir my already racing heart. 

Thank you for reading 

💗💗💗