7

afte that incident where hoseok sucked a hickey on yoongi's neck, he is already petrified of hoseok's actions. yoongi ended up to cover his neck with a scarf.

yoongi came to jimin's dorm to talk his secret. and jimin was in a mood to listen yoongi's words.

"jimin, i have...a hickey.." yoongi removed his scarf and expose his hickey, which was red and purple contrasted on the pale skin.

"guess you and h will have sex soon."

"who is "h" ?"

"oh its just hoseok."

"wtf you are friends with him too?!" he asked angrliy.

"of course! why?"

"TELL HIM TO FUCKING STO-"

"jin told me, and i dont make rules for our seok."

yoongi inhales and exhales like he is angry as fuck. he stomped his way out of jimin's dorm and slamed the door, flushed. jimin noticed a picture that is face downwards. he filpped it over and saw a picture of hoseok as a model 1 year ago.

 he filpped it over and saw a picture of hoseok as a model 1 year ago

"guess who loves hoseok now."  jimin discarded the picture to his pocket and never tell yoongi that he have it, or yoongi might punch his ass so his option is to tell him.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PHOTOCARD?!" yoongi scanned his room and his pant pockets, never there. he remembered that he is at jimin's and fell somewhat to who knows where. he checked everything and...nothing. "that picture is one of a kindddd why it should be gone..." yoongi whisper-shouted.

he heard a knock and answered the door, it was jimin again. "hey hyung, here is your picture.." jimin showed his picture and yoongi snatched away from jimin's hand. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STEALING MY THINGS?!"  yoongi scolded.

"no! its just fell from your backpocket!"

yoongi tsked and slam the door right on jimin's face. "i will not go here someday. until the action came" jimin let out his smug face and backed away from yoongi's dorm.