2

hoseok returned to his own dorm, feeling needy for anyone to be inside him. but he restrain that. "hey hseok! how is science class?" wooyoung asked happily. "you don't know how much its shit wooyoung." hoseok answered with rasp. "oh, ok! hey, wanna change to yoongi's dorm later in the day?"

"what?! why?!"

"y'know, how is doing and shit?"

"that is fucked up, wooyoung! what if he hurt me as he hurt you?!"

"that is just fineee..."

"no! that is not fine!"

"ok pack your things, be ready to exchange dorms!~"

hoseok was a bit angry at wooyoung. its the pure oppsite of what he is saying, but he wonders if yoongi felt the same thing that he is feeling right now.

wooyoung asked the principal of the school if his roommate, hoseok, can exchange dorms with yoongi. "he may, but your roommate will be taeyong." the principal replied.

"taeyong is my childhood friend c'mon! make hoseok change dorms pleeeeeaaassseee..." wooyoung begged at the principal while he is sliding against the desk with his chest.

"fine, hoseok can exchange dorms. this is your last chance to change dorms, mr. wooyoung." the principal answered.

"thank you! thank you!!" wooyoung walked away with happiness.

_______________________________

wooyoung barges in to yoongi's dorm, seeing them just playing on their phones. "what asshat?" yoongi asked with rasp on his tone.

"no i am not going to talk to you, fuckface."

"well good, asshat."

then, there is slience.

taeyong looked at the tension between yoongi and wooyoung. and broke the silence, "hey! lets not make it more tense here..so, wooyoung what is the news?"

"you gotta change dorms with hoseok! i asked the principal and he said yeees!"

"well that is good cause i cannot live with motherfucker!"

taeyong grabbed his bag and his boxes then left with wooyoung. he slammed the door open and sees hoseok fully packed up.

hoseok looked at the enterance, and yes, the principal approved it, as wooyoung tried to say something, hoseok left his own dorm and went to yoongi's, leaving wooyoung with taeyong on his own dorm.