"Welcome home brat! How was school?" She shouted from the kitchen.

"Fuckin' fine. I'm going to a party this weekend." I shouted, making my way up the stairs, the old hag's yelling only a ringing in my ears.

I opened my door and tossed my bag onto my bed. I immediately started searching for casual loose clothing I could wear. I found a loose shirt that fit the color theme. I tried it on and I felt kind of comfortable in it. I could always put a hoodie over it anyways.

I was trying and failing to find a loose pair of pants, and when I couldn't I started freaking out again.

I need to find loose pants. I don't wanna wear tight pants. I don't want people staring at my big thighs or fat calfs. I don't want people watching me as I walk by them. I don't want to stand out. I just want to stay invisible by the side lines. I need to find loose pants.

I went back to searching and slightly panicking when I still couldn't find a loose pair of pants.

"Katsuki! You have a friend here! I'm sending him up!" The old hag shouted.

My breathing quickened as I tried calming myself down, which was ironic since that wouldn't seem to work. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and decided to play it off like I just finished working out. I sat down on the floor and started using my shirt as a fan, getting gusts of wind down my chest and on my neck.

"Hey Blasty! I'm here to help!" Kirishima yelled as he bursted through the door. I rolled my eyes and went back to searching.

He kept offering me outfits that would show off my shape, saying that I had a nice hourglass figure.

Yeah right. I look like a fucking cow.

I kept denying them until he held up a tight shirt and loose pants. I took them both but threw the shirt to the side. I kicked Kirishima out and tried on the loose shirt I had from before and the newly found loose pants.

I didn't look great, but then again when did I ever? It was good enough to pass as casual clothing and it fit with the color theme. I changed out of those and into pajamas.

I forgot Kirishima was outside until he knocked on my door asking if he could come in. I yelled back that he could just go home and that I didn't need his help anymore, and once I did there was no more noise outside of my door.

He doesn't really care. My mom probably asked him to check on me. He would've left without asking otherwise.

I laid down onto my bed and kicked my bag off as I let myself drift out of consciousness.

    ~morning~

I woke around 7:30 and decided to get up for the day. It was the day of the party and I was nervous as fuck. I was debating whether I should back out last second, but I already told my friends I was going.

I was thinking of backing out when something in the back of my head urged me to go. I didn't want to listen to it, cause I knew something bad would happen. Something bad always happens when I go out in public.

I got ready for the party slowly but surely and dragged myself to Kirishima's house so we could walk together.

    ~at the party~

The Bakusquad and I were all sitting at a big round table. There were so many fucking people here and I started messing with my fingers underneath the table. Everyone at the table was talking and laughing with each other, taking the occasional picture or video with each other. I was the only one staying quiet, but no one seemed to notice. I didn't either, since I was in a war against my mind.