It's Just A Prank Bro!

The Dekusquad puts pink hair dye in Katsuki's shampoo and Mina claims they're matching.

======

    Third Person POV

Everyone from the Dekusquad and Bakusquad was gathered around in a circle, deciding on who to prank next. The only people that were missing were Midoriya and Bakugo, but it made sense since one of them would be pranked. Half of the kids were scared to prank Bakugo, thinking he'd go crazy and explode everything, so they were leaning towards Midoriya.

"Guys come on, when was the last time we pranked Bakugo? He can handle it. Plus, I think we've put poor Midoriya through enough torture for now." Tsu said.

It was true though. The group had swapped Midoriya's clothes with Hagakure's pajamas once, and he had to wear them to get changed into proper clothing. They had also jump scared him multiple times and drew faces on him while he was sleeping. The most that's happened to Bakugo was he got slapped on the arm and he was immediately chasing the perpetrator.

"Ok. So what'll the prank on Blasty be?" Mina questioned, already thinking of multiple pranks to pull that she's been waiting for.

"I got it! We can put hair dye in his shampoo! Only thing is, how will we do it?....." There was silence throughout the group until Kirishima spoke up.

"The Bakusquad could drag him out for a day then you guys could take care of the hair dye. Sounds like a plan?" The group nodded and set their plan in action.

Kirishima ran upstairs and forced Bakugo downstairs. There was a lot of complaining and yelling going back and forth, but eventually Bakugo caved in and went with it. Just as Bakugo opened the doors and left, Denki looked back to the Dekusquad and gave a thumbs up before running towards the squad.

With the Bakusquad out of sight, Uraraka and Todoroki went up to Bakugo's room while Tsu went to get hair dye. Iida was keeping watch and surprisingly not stopping the mischievous kids.

Once Tsu got the dye and made her way up, she saw Uraraka pacing and Todoroki on the phone.

"What's the matter kero?" Tsu questioned, holding Uraraka's shoulders to keep her still.

"Bakugo's door is locked and we don't have a key. Kirishima is the only one who has a spare but we don't know where. Todoroki is calling him to find out now." Uraraka said as Tsu nodded.

Kirishima's phone rang and he picked it up right away when he saw Todoroki's name.

"Hey. Is there a problem?" Kirishima asked.

"Slightly. Where do you keep the spare key to Bakugo's room?" Todoroki questioned.

"Oh. That's under my mattress. In the pillow area."

"Alright. Thanks. Bring him back in about half an hour." Todoroki said before hanging up. Kirishima looked at his phone and huffed that he didn't get to say goodbye.

Todoroki walked into Kirishima's room and grabbed the spare key. Once he was out of Kirishima's room and had Bakugo's door open, the plan was almost done.

The three kids were clearly surprised by the cleanliness of Bakugo's room, they were sure it would have thrown objects and discarded clothing all over the place. But everything was neatly folded and in place. The beds was made neatly and tightly, the windows were squeaky clean, and his floor was clean of any dust.

Uraraka walked into his bathroom and grabbed his shampoo. She walked out and handed the bottle to Tsu.

"Here ya go. Put the dye in and we'll be on our way." Tsu nodded and took the bottle.

She squeezed a generous amount of pink hair dye into the shampoo bottle, and when she was satisfied, she closed the lid and shook the container. She then handed the bottle back to Uraraka and Uraraka put the bottle back in its previous position.

The three students walked out of his room and Todoroki locked the door back then put the spare key back in place. He texted Kirishima that they could bring Bakugo back whenever they felt like it.

Kirishima responded about five minutes later saying they were all having fun and they'll be back in a few hours. Once they all got back they were sweaty and tired. Todoroki and Sero agreed to make the two squads dinner while everyone cleaned up and changed. Everyone except Bakugo rushed to get changed and ready so they could witness the show unfold.

    Bakugo POV

The extras in their self proclaimed squads were rushing around to get changed and cleaned up. I have no fucking clue why but I was gonna takes my damn time. I walked up to my room and took out my key. Once I unlocked my door and stepped in a stood up straighter and stretched my neck.

I closed my door behind me and went to my dresser. I reached my hands out and opened the drawer not caring about what clothes I grab and just snatch whatever's on top. (a/n: I do this all the time) I head to the shower and start the water.

I undress and step in the shower, feeling the cool water run down my back calms me down from the events of today. I wet my hair and reach for y shampoo. I open the lid and squeeze some on top of my hair. I put the container down and start massaging the shampoo into my scalp.

I rub the shampoo around for awhile, I lost track of time cause it actually felt really nice. After what I think was a few minutes I rinsed it out and finished my shower my washing my body. As I was finding the soap of my body, I saw my hands were pink.

I panicked for a second but finished my shower. Once I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and looked in the mirror.

My hair was fucking pink.

I was fuming and angrily dried my body and got dressed. I put on my gray sweats and black T-shirt and dried my hair, but that made it look worse.

Now it's bright pink.

I threw my towel to the ground and walked out of my room. I slammed my door behind me and marched down the stairs.

    Third Person POV

Bakugo stormed down the stairs and threw the door open. The two squads looked at his hair and tried not to burst out laughing.

"Wh-What happened bro?!" Kirishima sputtered out, breaking out in a fit of laughter after that. The rest followed behind him.

They were all laughing and the raging pink haired boy who was ready to kill anyone. He stormed up to Kirishima and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"The fuck did you do to my hair bastard?!" Bakugo shouted in his face, Kirishima laughed nervously and removed Bakugo's hand from his shirt.

"It just a prank bro! Calm down, it's not permanent." Kirishima explained while backing up.

"Yeah! Plus, look at the bright side! We're twinning now!" Mina cheered pointing towards her hair then Bakugo's.

Bakugo scoffed and flipped them all of before going back to his room to find a way to get rid of the hair dye.

============

I thought this was funny. 😁😊

Word count: 1,207

~Bebe17