"Sensei... May I ask, what does showing me your room have to do with my acceptance of my position?" She asked. Master Splinter smiled slightly.

"There are two reasons why I brought you here. One is indirectly related to your position, while the other is directly related." Delilah nodded. He grabbed something from the closet. "This is the cane I used while in life, for I, too, had trouble balancing at times. And I feel it would be of use to you," he said, offering for Delilah to hold it. She was in awe but accepted it nonetheless.

"This... This is beautiful, sensei..." she whispered. "The details are exquisite... And that's the symbol for 'family,'" she said. "It's all over this..." She noticed the symbol was carved into the wood in multiple places. Master Splinter and Leo smiled as they watched her. "Thank you, sensei," she added, looking at him. "This is something I will hold onto as long as I live."

"You are welcome, Delilah," Master Splinter said.

"As for the second reason," he started. He opened the closet and revealed many articles of clothing. "This is my personal collection of hakamas, kimonos, and haoris. They are all in pristine condition, as once you choose one, it becomes yours. I am willing to let you try as many as you wish to find the one that speaks to you," he said, stepping out of the way to let Delilah look into the closet. She gaped at him, then at the closet; they all were in pristine condition...

"I get to choose from these?" Delilah asked. "But these are the dressings of a sensei, a master..." she whispered, looking at Master Splinter. He nodded.

"You have found your answers, accepted your fate, and mastered your art, Delilah. Or, shall I say- Sensei Lawson," Master Splinter said.

"Master Splinter... Me?"

"You are ready, Delilah. Trust me," he put a hand on Delilah's shoulder. She nodded, feeling a sense of calm washing over her. "Choose a hakama and a haori that speak to you,"

Delilah gently graced her hand over the hakamas. Master Splinter had a wide selection of colors. She stopped at a gold one. It caught her eye, but it didn't speak to her as she had hoped. She went to the next one and her breath caught in her throat. It was silver in color and felt comfortable between her fingertips.

"This is the one, Master Splinter," Delilah whispered. "Definitely..." Master Splinter smiled.

"Take it out and hand it to me," he suggested, and he did so. "Now your haori?" Delilah nodded.

The first one she touched sent shivers through her immediately. It was royal blue in color and the seems were sown in a teal-colored string.

"This one, Sensei," Delilah said. She took the hanger from the closet and looked at Master Splinter, who was smiling sadly. "Sensei?"

"That was the one that would have spoken to Leonardo while he was in life- we only realized that after our deaths," Master Splinter admitted. "But clearly, it knows your strength and your similarities," he added, taking the haori from Delilah, who was smiling sadly.

"Thank you, Sensei Splinter," Delilah said. She bowed deeply as a sign of respect. He laid the hakama and the haori over his small desk.