Chapter 3

"Now do you wanna make up for being a lousy dad?" Mal asks holding her hand out.

"It won't work for you."

"Yeah it will. We're blood."

"You're only half Hades. It won't do what it does for me."

"I'll take my chances."

He hands it to Mal.

"If it gets wet it's game over."

Mal do this sassy/sexy wave and walk out.

Later Red Skull's POV

I fall through a strange hole. I see Mandarin, Kang, and a strange preteen. 
"Who are you?"
"I'm Audrey!"
"Red skull," I say.
"Mandarin," Mandarin says.
"Kang," Kang says.
"You can help me!"
"Does it involve Captain America or as his civilian identity, Steve Rogers?"
"Actually it involves destroying the world!"
"To conquer it?" Kang asks.
"Sure!"
"Sure."
Kang smiles.
"Well I'm in."
"Yayyyyy!"
I show her a picture of two of the strange boys.
"The one on the left is captain America and the other is Bucky."
She nods. I smile. She smiles back. 
"Hey use your little doohickey to get us some back up."
"It's called a scepter!"
She uses  it.
"Okay."
Our minions appear. I smile again then plop down in the middle of the floor I see a strange girl. She goes to run. Mandarin throws one of his rings it traps her. Audrey shoots her with a spell. The girl pants as she gains a soft tail. Audrey smiles. Her ears change. She changes into an animal!
"Why didn't you just kill her?"
"Um I'm not a killer!"
"It's more effective."
"I just want them to suffer!"
"Fair point."
She nods.

Meanwhile Loki's POV

We get out of the isle of the lost. Harry and Gil come out. They make me drop the ember. Suddenly Uma comes out of the water in her octopus form. She grabs it.

"Give me that it can't get wet!" Mal yells. Uma comes on to land in her human form.

"I need it to save Auradon!" Mal yells.
"Fine I'll give it back if you promise that every villain kid who wants to can get off the isle." She says.

"I can't do that."

"Well you can't do that. Well how about now?" She asks holding it over the water.

"Deal! Deal!"

She pretends to almost drop it.

"Uma her word is good!" Evie says.

"But I'm still keeping this for the time being because If you think I trust you to save the world think again." Uma says as she puts the ember in her bra. I sigh. Morbius starts running.
We hear an "OH SHIT!"
"What's wrong?"
Morbius dashes back.
"The nazis are coming, the nazis are coming."
"Nazis?"

"Let's go!" Uma says.

"No I'm in charge! Let's go." Mal says.

"Come on can't we try to be friends? Who wants gum?" Evie asks holding up a red pouch. Mal, Uma, Jay, Carlos, Harry, and Gil walk past her.Peter takes a piece and so does morbius and Bucky.
"This good gum."
She pops a piece into her own mouth. We make it back. We see Dude licking something out of someone's hand.

"Dude seriously?" Carlos asks.

"What?"

"Dude, Do you know what happened here?" He asks.

"Audrey appeared with these creepy men I hid and they made everyone fall asleep!"
We see a whole army of weird octopus wearing guys. Um they don't look like nazis. Dude screams.
"Oh by the way the hydra soldiers are nazis..."
Mal nods.
"Really to take out some Nazis?"
"I'm going to kill you," Bucky says softly.
"Please not right now."
"After the hydras."
Bucky starts shooting, Morbius sucks some guys, I start blasting, Steve throws his shield, Peter uses his webs, and Thor sits there like an idiot.
"Well let's check the school first." Uma says.