Prologue

I'm sorry to all those I upset by deleting A Crush Becomes More, I just lost interest in it.. I'm sorry. But, to make up for it I'm starting a new story!

Warning: may contain, self harm, and other triggering things.

Ty's POV

"HEY TY DO YOU WANNA RECORD!" Adam had screamed from halfway across the house. "SURE! SKYPE ME IN 5!" I had yelled back. I had stood up and walked to my computer. I had launched minecraft and logged into Skype. I waited for Adam to call me and soon his beautiful face pope up on my screen. "Hey." I had said flipping my hair. It looked like he blushed. I couldn't tell. "So, parkor?" I had asked. "Ya sure. BODIL made this new tropical map. We should play it." Adam said. "SPRING BREAK!" I had screamed. He chuckled. Damn he's cute when he chuckles. I had to Snap out of it! He was straight.

-

"That was fun." Adam said. "SPRING BREAK!" I had yelled. "Haha, calm down there tiger. I have to go. See ya." He said then hung up. God he was so dreamy. Later I had been scrolling through twitter when I saw that tweet. That tweet changed everything. 'Ok so I feel you guys should know that I'm bi. Bring it haters.' It said. I had freaked. My best friend and even crush had admitted he was half gay. That day changed a lot. I started ignoring him because I didn't know how to react. And I've been ignoring him ever since.

Adams POV

It's been 5 years since I've seen my best friend. One day he just started ignoring me. I don't know what I did. But I regret it. He's the reason I'm bi. And I'm almost 100% gay. Nowadays, when ever I kiss my girl friend, there's no spark. And the sweet chocolatey taste that once roamed her lips just isn't there anymore. And when ever I look at a pic of Ty I crave to kiss him. His lips look full of everything my girlfriends lips were. Minus the lip stick.

-

"Alesa, will you excuse me for a second." I said to my girlfriend whom I was having dinner with. "Of course honey." She said. I smiled, thanked her, then stood up and headed to the restroom. I rummaged around my drawers until I found it. A small silver piece of metal, sharper then a knife, stained with the blood of its victim. Me. I rolled up my sleeve and pressed the metal to my skin, making one swift, but deep, cut along my wrist. I've made one cut everyday I've gone without Ty. And he has no idea.

The pain was nothing to me now. I felt nothing. I was used to the pain I've been living in the pain 5 years. Without Ty, my life seemed meaningless. I needed him to be happy, and without him, I haven't been. But I'll just keep waiting. Good things come to those who wait, so if I wait, I should get Ty back.

---

I hope you all enjoyed the prologue of my new story Waiting. I had lots of fun writing this! And will hopefully have fun with the rest of the story! No set update schedule, just like every other book. Thanks for reading!

Bai papayas!