Chapter 3

A/N: CHAPTER 3 BABY!!! OHHHH YEAH! I didn't take 3 years! ARE YOU PROUD PROUD OF ME MA??????____________________________________________________________________________________

Ty's POV

____________

I looked down at the ground as Mitch dragged me into the over crowded bar. The scent of alcohol was strong, and it burned my nostrils. As we approached the main bar I looked up and my eyes locked with the ones of the man I had avoided for 5 years. 

Adam. He was standing there next to Jerome and he looked shocked when he saw me. 

I got scared. I was afraid of what he would do, so I turned to run. Mitch realized my plan all too  quickly. He grabbed my arm tightly and yanked me back.

"You can't run from him anymore Ty."  He whispered sweetly. I sighed. I knew I couldn't, but I could still try. 

"Ty....' I heard Adam whisper over and over. I looked away. It had been five long years, and I still wasn't ready to face him because of his tweet. 

"I think you guys should know, i'm bisexual. Bring it haters."

That tweet had haunted me for the past five years. 

"H-hey Ty...." Adam said nervously after an while. I waved and looked down. 

Mitch handed me a beer. I was shocked. He knew I didn't drink. I shoved it back towards him. I didn't trust myself with alcohol. Especially around Adam. 

We were just standing there. I tapped my foot anxiously, waiting for the silence to be broken. Technically it was anything but silence in the crowded bar, but between the four of us there was nothing. 

Mitch scoffed. "Oh come on!" he whined, is flamboyant side  coming out as he spoke.  "You two haven't seen or talked to each other for 5 years and all you have too say is hi?" He seemed upset. 

I shrugged. "sup..." I mumbled quietly, hoping to please Mitch. 

Adam let out a low chuckle. I smiled slightly, and shuffled my feet. I wasn't comfortable around him yet, but I knew we were bound to click as time went on. But for now, all I could do was wait.

____________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER SHORT ONE I KNOW DON'T KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But hey, you guys are WAITING for updates. So it's like your apart of the book. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET IT??? IT'S A REALLY BAD PUN!!!!!!!!