Chapter 1

A/N: Here's the first chapter! Read on my papayas!!

Ty's POV

---------------------

There was a knock on my door. I sighed, and hesitantly got up off my couch. I looked through the pep hole, even though i already knew who was at the door. I saw my friend Mitch standing at my door step, and next to him was his boyfriend, Jerome.

I had always been envious off the couple. I didn't like either of them, but I was still jealous. I was jealous that they had someone to hold at night. Some to cuddle with. I had never had that.

Mitch had come by every day since I started ignoring Adam. He wanted to make sure I hadn't like killed myself.

I hadn't. I was to afraid to.

There was another knock, and I was snapped out of my trance. I opened the door, and faked a smile. "Hey ty! How are you today?" Mitch asked. "Ok I guess. Why don't you guys come in." I said, and moved out of the way. They both smiled. And walked in. "Take a seat on the couch." I said. "Thanks bud." Mitch said. Jerome nodded. Jerome was the quiet one. He never really talked. But I was ok with that.

I hated social interaction.

"How are you guys?" I asked. "Pretty good. We're gonna go to a bar tonight. Wanna come?" Mitch asked. I was now 24 years old, and I still handed consumed alcohol. Mitch had always pushed me to loosen up. He would occasionally bring some beer over, but I wouldn't drink any. "Please come with us." Jerome spoke up. I was so shocked that he actually spoke. I hadn't really heard his voice since I was like 22. I knew they really wanted me to go. "Fine." I mumbled. Jerome smiles. "Really?!" Mitch asked. I nodded. "Awesome! Your really breaking out of your shell!" Mitch said. I nodded.

I didn't know what was gonna happen tonight. I didn't know what it was gonna be like, or who was gonna be there. They were still close with the other guys, so I didn't know if they had invited them or not.

-------------

Hey guys! Short chapter! They will all be! Hehe.. I had writers block..