Twas the night before Christmas.

"Santa! Santa" Sebastian cheered running around. I smiled lazily at him. "Bed time buddy" I slurred. He looked at me and nodded. I picked him up and stumbled to his room. "Night baby!" I cooed kissing his forehead. I walked out and closed the door. I sat on the couch and stared at the tree that Seb and I had decorated earlier. I sighed and grabbed my beer off the table and drowned what was left. I threw the bottle on the floor and dragged myself towards my room. I dropped to my bed and groaned.

Why must I be such a fuck up?

- 7 Hours Later -
My alarm rang out making me groan. I looked at the time; 4:00am. I pursed my lips and slowly got up. I stumbled in the dark until I found the light switch. I flicked it on and jogged over to my bed and dragged out two bags. I crept down the hall and set everything up as quite as I could. Once I finished I turned on the tree lights and a few other Christmas lights. I sat down and are the cookies and tipped out the milk because that shit was nasty. After everything was done I packed away all my mess and trudged back to my bed.
_______________________________
* Morning *
"Mummy! Mummy Santa came!" Seb squealed whilst jumping on my bed. I rolled over and attempted to squat him away. "Mama wake up!" He whined. Sighing I opened one eye. "I'm up, let's get those presents opened" I smiled. He clapped happily and slid off my bed and tumbled towards the tree. I rolled off my bed and I dragged myself towards the room. I grabbed myself coffee and Sebastian some
juice. I flopped onto the couch and set down both drinks. Sebastian looked at all the gifts with wide eyes. "Is these all for me!" He asked in amazement. I laughed softly. "They are indeed" I confirmed. Those words made him light up and dive into the gifts. I grinned at him as his ripped open gift after gift and squealed. A knock at the door had got me out of my daze. I stood up unwillingly and trudged towards the door and swung it open.
"Wha-what are you guys doing here?" I stuttered.