Eat my words

"Lola, Lola Hun wake up, please wake up!" a voice cooed shaking slightly. Groggily I opened my eyes, the room was dimly lit. "Fucking hell!" I muttered gripping my head tightly. "Oh my she's awake!" My mother screeched. "Will you shut the hell up! I feel like someone's stabbing me in the head!" I hissed. "Also I'm quite hungry and need to piss." I added loosing my grip. "Maybe even a shower." Ruby laughed handing me water and a roll. "Eat up tubby." I poked my tongue out and began eating.

I reached down to pat my baby gut when I realised it's gone! "Where the fuck is my baby at!?" I cried trying to sit up. "Lola! Calm down, the baby is in the nursery!" my mum laughed. "Oh... Right!" I mumbled awkwardly.

"God that child is cute!" A voice laughed. "Agreed, looks just like Lola." another added. "Hey is she awake- Oh hey lola!" Chris. L grinned. "He Chrissie!" I smiled motioning him over for a hug, which he happily gave! "Hello Fronz." I nodded with a smile. "Hey Lola!" he smiled. We chatted for awhile before the doctor came in. "I see your awake Ms Crypt." he nodded. "Indeed I am sir!" I smiled. "Now can I have my baby!?" I cried putting on a pout. "Yes of course one of the nurses are bring the cradle down." I squealed and clapped my hands. "Finally!" I breathed. The door was opened and a small cot was slowly pushed in and inside laid a small body. "Here she is." smiled a young man who sound gay... "Oh my god! Give him here!" I boomed stretching out my arms. Nodding the noodle armed boy carried my little boy over. Slowly the tic tacs sized child was placed into my arms and I couldn't help but well up with tears. "Hello baby, I'm your mummy! I love you very very much." I whispered kissing his forehead making his eyes flutter open to reveal eyes just like Fronz... Which I don't mind his eyes are marvellous! Smiling down at the small figure I began to think of names. "I'm thinking Sebastian."  I grinned watching his small hand wrap around my pinky. "Really? I mean I know why your calling him that!" Ruby giggled. I poked my tongue out "Oh shut up you! It's a great book!" rolling my eyes I looked back at him. "Uh miss Crypt we need to feed him now, how do you wish to do it?" the nurse asked with a smile and tears in his eyes, that made me giggle. "Uh I'm not sure... what's the best way?" I asked awkwardly getting a laugh from my mum. "Uh... breast feeding." he said looking anywhere but at me. "OH YEAH IM STAYING!" Fronz cheered with a massive grin. "No, no your not." I rolled my eyes. "Okay dudes and non dudes out ya go!" I pointed to the door and they all left no questioned asked.

My beautiful Sebastian...

•SO HEY GUYS! IF YOUR CONFUSED IMMA EXPLAIN! SINCE IM AN AWKWARD DUCK AND DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE LADIES VAGINAS SPLITTING OPEN AND A HEAD BURST OUT I JUST SKIPPED THAT SCENE! SHE HAD PASSED OUT FOR AWHILE AND IN THAT TIME FRONZ AND CHRIS LINCK CAME TO MEET YOUNG SEBASTIAN! Any questions on the book just message and ask for Courtney ^.^ •

P.S Hi this is Paige. I also know this book, just have never read it.