Break it down

Okay... So I'm on the date! Chris has taken me to a small park where we played pranks on people... Not my ideal date. Afterwards he took me out for ice cream, amazing! We went to the Movies and saw Maze Runner which was pretty good. It was a simple date which I found amazing. Now we're sitting by a pond in the cold talking.

"SO are you ever going to tell me who Seb's dad is?" Chris asked looking at the sky. My breath hitched..Crap "Oh you know...A person" I laughed awkwardly. He rolled onto his side and looked me in the eyes "Lola... Please, I swear I won't get mad" He whispered calmly. I breathed in, come on Lola! It's now or never! 'Well um..Its you" I whispered. He sat up qucikly and ran his hands through his hair "Your joking right?" A slight pleading sound to his voice. I shook my head "I'm not" so far so good! "So you mean I've had a kid for almost a year and you didn't fucking tell me?" He hissed standing up. I nodded again "Oh how fucking great! Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" He screamed pacing around. I jumped off the grass "It's the same reasons as to why I won't date you!" I muttered "And don't you get pissed at me! How do you think I feel knowing your ex and you have a kid!" I crossed my arms. He stopped pacing and looked at me "Blaise? How'd you find out" confusion covered his face. I narrowed my eyes "It just happens my sister told me! You know the one that knows like everything about you guys!" I growled. He pulled at his hair "Okay so what I've got a kid! But you kept Seb from me!" He shouted. I let out a sigh "You know what! I'm leaving, okay? I new this was bad but nooo! You just gotta stalk me" I said it mostly to myself. I then spun around and walked off leaving the fuck in the dark.

*YEAH DATES! I think it went swell! Haha Well anyways! She told him! Are you proud?*