12

*psssst. This is a fanfic J.K Rowling owns Harrrrryyy Potter!!!!
(Fred P.O.V)

"So Georgie are we going to go to the Yule Ball?" I asked him. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Of course. We will just tell people we weren't interested in going with anyone." he says. I nod my head and look back down at the book I was reading. Everything was basically back to normal between our small group though things were still a bit tense between Harry and Ron, but we were all glad they were at least talking to one another. Hermione was irritated at a news article she had read after the first task about a love triangle between Harry, Victor, and herself. Harry laughed but she was still upset and Draco was irritated as well because Harry was his.

George and I had decided to stay out of their problems for the time being and focus on our own relationship. We have decided that soon we would both come out to our small group of friends but for now keep our relationship a secret. George has been spending a lot of time in the library in his free time and he won't tell me why.

"Hey Fred?" he says suddenly.

"Yes?" I say and look up at him.

He stands up from his sitting position and holds his hand out to me. I grab his hand and he pulls me up and places his hands on my waist. I smile at him a little confused as to what he was doing.

"What are you doing George?" I ask him and laugh.

He smiles at me and kisses the tip of my nose.

"Fred Weasley. Would you do me the great honor of secretly accompanying me to the Yule Ball?" he asks me.

I feel my eyes go wide a little. Of all things he would ask me I was not expecting this one at all.

"Of course George." I say.

"Why would you ask though? I already knew we were going together." I say.

"Fred. You deserve to be asked properly. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't ask you?" he says.

I feel my cheeks get hot a little and I smile at him. He places his hands on my cheek and leans down and kisses me.

"How did I get so lucky?" I ask him. He shakes his head and smiles at me.

"How did I get lucky?" he says the same thing to me.

***
Just a short little update before the big thing thats coming up in the next chapter !!!! :)))))) ♡♡♡♡♡
Vote
Comment
Ideas
All that jazz ♡♡
Byeeee my sweet little twinks :P