24

(Summer Meeting)
During the summer after the last week at Hogwarts a meeting was arranged at Malfoy Manor. Voldemort had gathered up his followers and they were summoned to the dining hall of Malfoy Manor to host the meeting.
"What fresh faces. New faces!" Voldemort exclaimed.
"And of course old faces as well." he added.
"Severus. How are you?" Voldemort asked.
"I am good My Lord." Severus replied.
"And young Draco. I'm excited to see you as well. Are ready to accept your fate Draco?" Voldemort asked.
Draco looked up from his plate and nodded.
No, he thought to himself, he wasn't. But every plan has a sacrafice and he was willing to do whatever it takes to help stop this madness.
"Now; let us begin shall we?" Voldemort said.
"The time has come for us to plan our first attack. We cannot wait any longer." he said.
"What do you have planned My Lord?" Lucius Malfoy asked.
"Well Lucius, that is where your son comes in." Voldemort said.
Draco's eyes got wide at the mention of his name and looked at his father. Why was he part of any plan? He had not even taken the mark of a Death Eater yet and already he was part of a plan.
"I do not want Harry Potter dead yet. I want him to suffer. Little by little and person by person everyone Harry loves will perish. We will make him suffer and be the lonliest Boy Who Lived. Starting with the man he considers a father figure in his life. After Dumbledoor is dead Harry will rely solely on his friends; which means one by one we will kill them. Which then brings me to my next topic. Dolores please come here." Voldemort said.
From the doorway the little toad-like woman walked into the room with her head held high and stood next to Voldemort like she was his equal.
"Dolores, please in form everyone of what you have discoverd your short time at Hogwarts." Voldemort said and smiled.
Dolores cleared her throat and began to tell what she had learned.
"Yes; while my period at Hogwarts was brief, I did notice some very odd going ons at the school. Abombinations to say the least." she started.
Draco; from his seat, became very tense. He was subtle right? Him and Harry were always careful around each other in front of a large crowd. As far as everyone was concerned they came to a truce with one another. And to be honest no one really cares what he does anyways. The Slytherins and Gryffindors knew about Harry and Draco's relationship and of course at first they were skeptical but soon came to accept it. Everyone was more concerned about the terror that Voldemort had planned.
"During my time there I have learned some interesting relations within Harry's group of friends." she said and smiled.
"Throughout the entire school year I kept a very close on the twin brothers within the group and noticed something very odd between those two. I monitored their activities and interactions with each other and I noticed little things between them. Such as; even being identical twins, they spend an abnormal amount of time together to be syblings. They do everything together, even all the way down to having seperate sleeping quarters from the other students. Another suspicion I had was; my first day at Hogwarts during my introduction speech, under the table I saw them holding hands. Caressing each others knuckles as a show of affection." she finished.
"What are you implying Dolores?" Lucius asked.
"I am implying that the two Weasley Twins are romantically involved. With one another." she stated.
The entire dining hall broke out into a hushed whispers. Only once in the history of The Wizarding World has this ever been heard of and no one ever spoke of it.
Draco's eyes went wide and his heart began to pound. The Weasleys as a whole were a very odd family to begin with but to him they were also very special and to Harry as well.
"Now, let us discuss the plan." Voldemort said as he stood his black cloak surrounded his entire body.
"The plan is too kill Harry slowly. Kill him from the inside and then out. Draco, this is your plan for the upcoming school year. I want you to kill Dumbledoor, this will be your honor Draco. To kill one of the most respected wizards of all time. And also Draco, as a student this should be very simple for you. Watch the twins Draco; keep a close eye on them, until we decide what to do." Voldemort said.
"If you don't mind me asking My Lord, what do you mean until we decide what to do?" Draco asked.
"Dumbledoor must go first Draco. He will be the bigger issue in our plan." Voldemort answered.
"And then?" Draco asked.
"One by one; starting with the twins, we kill Harry Potter's friends until he is left to stand alone." He answered.