18

(Fred P.O.V)

"So what do you think? About what Ginny said and everything?" I ask George. We were laying in our bed late at night and both of us had been quiet after Ginny left.

"I'm just glad she won't tell or treat us any different. Were still the same Weasley twins except now we are together. Nothing has really changed." he said. I nodded my head and sighed.

"I just have a bad feeling George. Something is going to happen to this family. I can feel it." I tell him and pull him close to me.

"Don't be silly Fred. Nothing bad will happen to us." he says and leans his head on top of mine. I bury my head into his neck and we both fall asleep.
***
(Harry P.O.V)

"Come on Draco." I tell him and pull him to the edge of the black lake. It was after curfew and we both had to be quiet and dicrete.

"Harry what are we doing here? We could both get into big trouble if we are caught." he says. I smile at him and pull a box from the bag I was carrying. Wrapped in crimson paper and tied with an emerald ribbon I hand it to him and grin. I pull him down to the ground and lay it in his lap. His eyes go wide and he stares at me confused.

"This was something given to me my first year here at Hogwarts. While it was special and I kept it for a couple years to add special memories to it; I wanted to give it to someone I love and care for deeply. Now I am giving it to you to add to Draco." I tell him and grin shyly at him. He gently tears the paper and opens the box and looks into it. He pulls out worn photo album Hagrid gave me my first year with one single photo of my parents in it which I removed and framed myself.

Later I added to the album myself with my own precious memories; filled with pictures of myself and my friends. Random photos of Hogwarts and my secret adventures to the Forbidden Forest. My new discoveries of the wizard world and lastly pictures of Draco and I and pictures of him when he wasn't looking. Draco silently flipped from page to page smiling and laughing at the pictures and finally got to the last picture. He smiled big and looked up at me.

"You got a picture of this?" he asked and blushed. I nodded.

"Of course. You can practically hear the passion and love in that kiss. And see it I must say." I tell him and laugh. He closes the album and sets it to the side and crawls over to me. He leans down and kisses my lips and tangles his fingers through my raven hair.

"Thank you so much Harry. It means a lot." Drao says.

"You're welcome Draco." I tell him.
***
Just a short small update for you guys !!!!! Super short but I wanted some fluff for you guys and of course Drarry !!! I hope you enjoy and remember to
Vote
Comment
Love ♡
Kik me at: im__me1991 (2 underscores)
I love u guys !!!!!! ♡♡♡ :)