The next morning Skylar woke up just a couple of hours after she and Bruce were done doing it. She meant what she said, she had lost too much time and didn't intend on doing it anymore. This would be the first morning they'd have as a family and she wanted to make it special.

As she entered the kitchen Alfred was there. " Tea, Miss Jones?" he asked. " Sure," she smiled. They sat at the table and Alfred filled her in all the things that happened in the last twelve years as they drank tea.

How grief took over Bruce and he disappeared for two months. How the Team was formed. How Dick grew up and became Nightwing. How the new Robin after him, Jason Todd, was killed by Joker because he wouldn't reveal Batman's identity. Bruce becoming devestated once again.

How it took him a long time to get a new Robin. Tim Drake. How he grew up to be Red Robin and shortly after Damian showed up. How Bruce's cousin, Kathy Kane became Batwoman as well. How Barbara became Batgirl.

After their talk Alfred excused himself to go because he needed to go grocery shopping. Skylar offered to go but he refused saying she should stay. Skylar decided to cook breakfast. Bruce told Dick and Barbara to come to the house in the morning so she needed to cook for a big crowd. Her time as a Leauge of Shadows Assassin didn't help her cook any better. But still, she made killer pancakes. So she got down to work.

As she was seventy percent through Bruce entered the kitchen looking panicked. He took a deep breath as he spotted Skylar cooking. " What got your panties in a bunch honey?" she asked. " It's just, I woke up and you weren't there," he said.

She smiled. " Yeah, I wanted to cook breakfast. Remember me telling you I didn't want to waste time? This is me not wasting time and cooking for the family," she said. He smiled and hugged Skylar from behind, kissing her head.

" I talked to Alfred, he filled me in," she said. " About what?" he asked. " You haven't been alone this time, you kept on helping people, guiding them," she explained. " Oh," he mumbled. Skylar turned to her with a smirk. " Some people call you the Batfamily, some Batman Incorporated," she mused.

Bruce rolled his eyes playfully. " Sure," he said. " It makes me feel better, knowing you weren't completely alone like you tend to do sometimes," she said. He shrugged. They stood silent as he watched her cook. But it wasn't an awkward silence like before, it was very peaceful. Being together was enough.

The silence ended when they heard footsteps in the house. " Do you think we came too early?" she heard Barbara ask. " We're in the kitchen," Skylar yelled then turned to Bruce. " Take over?" she asked him. As he swooped in her place she greeted Dick and Barbara.

Once their hug was over Barbara turned to Skylar with a curious face. She smiled. " Coffee is ready," she said. Barbara grinned. " Oh, thank god," she mumbled and walked to the machine. Dick smiled at her. " It's so great to have you back here," he said.

Skylar smiled at him. He smirked. " And look, you've become more of a grandma, making pancakes for breakfast?" he mused. She playfully hit his shoulder. " You love my pancakes," she pointed out. He nodded. " I do,"

Dick and Barbara sat on the table and Skylar pushed Bruce out of the way with her butt. " Alright, thanks love," she said and took over. Bruce leaned on the counter and kept on watching her with a subtle smile on his face.

" Good morning," Damian said as he entered. " What is that I'm smelling?" he asked. " That would be SJ's pancakes," Dick replied. " Good morning baby," Skylar said to him. He smiled at her and sat down.

Bruce chuckled loudly as Skylar got some of the mixture on her hair when she tried to flip the pancakes since Dick dared her to do it. " Wait, was that Bruce chuckling?" someone asked. A dark-haired teenager was standing at the door, looking surprised.